Who's food diary is open to view?

Options

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I am super duper healthy! For proof...see the 2 gas station hot dogs I ate yesterday!
    You are not right. :laugh:
    Tomorrow I have to figure out how to log "road kill". banana.gif
  • seemichellerun
    Options
    My diary is open. I eat a pretty clean, high protein diet.

Just keep in mind that last week I was on "rest period" from lifting and my diet wasn't as protein rich as I normally eat.
  • Pril2000
    Pril2000 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Help yourself! I cook at home a lot, so I hope that I can help. :bigsmile:
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Feel free! :smile:
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    You can follow me - Apart from my binging on candy last night while we decorated the gingerbread house, I'm mostly healthy. At least I try to be! Good luck on your journey!
    -Meag
  • tmcginley
    Options
    You can check mine out. I try to eat whole foods, lots of fruit and veg and try to stay away from dairy. Healthy eating has changed my life. My hair is stronger and shinier, my nails are strong, my skin clear. My energy levels are higher than anyone I know, my moods are stable, I sleep well. I'm top of my class. I love exercising and run almost everyday. And I lost 20 kilograms this year. I highly recommend eating properly. Your taste buds adjust really quickly and u can actually begin to physically feel your body responding to the good food you fill it with. Now I find myself reaching for the vegetables first because they taste gooood :-)
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Mine tends to be very high protein, lower carb, and low sodium. I tend to eat LOTS of veggies and whole foods. It's healthy, but the macronutrients are very skewed from MFP recommends. You gotta do what your body likes, I say.

You can friend me if you want to look. By all means, feel free. I don't share it publicly but I'm quite proud of the way I eat most days. I, too, have slipped a bit here and there for the holidays, especially with sodium. However, when you consider that my normal goal is 1,800mg a day and I'm going over 2,000mg sometimes, it's not exactly gonna land me on bp meds any time soon. :happy:
  • ZiaLater
    Options
    Feel free to look at mine. I log pretty much every day unless I get sick. Anyone can add me as a friend. The more friends, the more food ideas!!! :)
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I used to have mine public...I closed it to private because of the amount of negative comments about my eating habits, lol. I'm a vegetarian...and there are only so many times I can stand to hear 'where do you get your protein?' before I become snarky. Best of luck. Stick to wholesome natural food...cut the junk and you'll see a real improvement. :flowerforyou:
  • Willowy_Jen
    Willowy_Jen Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, but I dont really eat very well and since no one is questioning my eating habits or commenting on the junk I eat, I just keep eating and logging lol when I remember to log that is. This week is cabbage soup diet so we'll see how that goes with not cheating.
  • Nlongenecker
    Options
    Mine is open, but I'm not a poster child for "healthy eating". It's not horrible, but not a perfect example.
  • shellywoodworth
    shellywoodworth Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    mine is open, feel free to check it out. Good Luck
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Mine is open too. Again, like so many others that posted before me, it's not the picture of all health & goodness BUT it is working for me!

This time around I'm of the mindset that I will be doing this for life and so am doing what I feel I CAN do for life. Eat normal foods in proper portions and stay under my calorie goal for the day.

I do tweak most of my old standby recipes with fat free ingredients now and less cheese etc & have found that I (or my family) don't even notice they are any different!

Feel free to take a peek, just don't judge please :wink:
  • sapphire983
    Options
    Feel free to check mine out!
  • ziggythecat
    ziggythecat Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    mine is open for public. notice how I struggle almost everyday with sodium!
  • bsshaw1
    bsshaw1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting settled into a routine and my diary is public.
  • MJ5898
    MJ5898 Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Mine is open too. I have only been logging for a couple of weeks though. :-)
  • jojogirl
    Options
    Open to view now, I was hesitant for a long while but I don't care now, everyone is different and I thought if I or someone else can get some healthy ideas from another friend than so be it...it's also great leaving it open so you don't beat yourself up for not being as "healthy" as you should but you see others still losing by doing it in moderation :)
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I just opened mine up. feel free to free me if find it useful :)
  • faegrl32
    Options
    my diary is open to view by friends.

ETA: Open to the public now.