Options

Replies

• bombshellintraining18
    Options
    Any one can add me I'm 25 working on the last stubborn ten pounds
  • aporter351
    aporter351 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I recently started trying to get in shape again. I'm 26, and I lost 10 pounds and then I sprained my ankle. I sprained it so badly I was out of work for two weeks, and even when I returned I walked with a limp for 2 more weeks. I am currently at 220 lbs and I would like to be down to 140lb (my weight before I gained anything was 130 lbs) I need all the support I can get, and I would be happy to support anyone as well!
  • ccmzone2013
    ccmzone2013 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You WILL achieve your goals ;)!

NEVER GIVE UP!
  • ChelbyJean
    Options
    Hi I'm Chelby and 20 something always looking for more weight loss buddies so I'll add you =)
  • hellomanen
    hellomanen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    HI! Im Mila starting the 20s something! feel free to add me! :)
  • AmelieMustLoseWeight
    AmelieMustLoseWeight Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hii! :flowerforyou:

I am 22nd years old and I'm a 3rd shift desk clerk at a hotel.

I want to lose 40 or more lbs. I did it once before but that is when I was constantly moving and workout. These past few years i got comfortable after i moved away. I just started training hard again and i'm hopeful.

weight :190lbs
    height : 5'5
  • berburrybear
    Options
    Hello, my name is Amber and I am 24 from CT. I require some motivation and mutual support from fellow women and men who are working hard and/or going to school. I am trying to lose 30lbs to start and get my BMI into a healthier range by changing my life style as to avoid yo-yo dieting which is linked to cardiovascular diseases. No need for that! I want to be healthy so when I get my goal of getting a horse, I am healthy for myself and my horse! Oh hopes and dreams!

I lost weight before but I had no stress in my life and all I did was manual labor at a farm and go to the gym. Then I got into my career and then went back to school to further this career and ...bloop bloop bloop....there goes my efforts.
    Feel free to add me! I'm new and very overwhelmed with this tracking business!
  • exterminatingmyfat
    Options
    I'm 20 if that counts for anything. (I'll be 21 in a few months!)
    I'm looking to lose weight as well and I really need some motivation and support! I'm also a sophomore in college.
  • theshorty925
    Options
    Hey I'm Shan and I'm 24 looking to loose about 25 pounds. Let's help motivate each other
  • diegoalatrista010494
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!

Starting weight 285 lbs
    Current weight 217 lbs
    Goal weight 185lbs
  • ashahardt
    ashahardt Posts: 10
    Options
    Hey I'm asha! 26 and trying to get in better shape than I was before I gained. I have delt with eating disorders in the past so it's a challenge for me not to revert when I start dieting. Any support is always good. Trying to get in the most healthy shape of my life and stay that way! :)
  • liya76
    liya76 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I'm Liya,

I'm 25years old soon to be 26. I had lost a good 40lbs and have gained most of it back. So here I am. Lets encourage the hell out of each other.
  • poodlema
    poodlema Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and looking to get healthier and feel more confident about my body. Anyone is free to add me :0)
  • LinaHelseth
    Options
    Hi, everyone.

My name's Lina, I'm 24, and I want to lose around 40 lbs.
    Going to grad school in California in August, so I want to start with a clean slate!

Feel free to add me. :)
  • Calamitycazza
    Calamitycazza Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 20 and from the UK :) I log in everyday and I am always looking for motivation and people to talk to about weight loss! Add me :)
  • kristeyclack
    kristeyclack Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI, Im Kristi! I am 22 and from Texas. Looking to loose around 20-25 Pounds. Had a baby a little over a year ago and still trying to get the weight off.
  • Papaya81
    Papaya81 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    A little late to this thread. 25 and about 20-25 pounds more to go....
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Yeaaah, well 20 in 17 days ;)
  • emartin17
    emartin17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    20 something from deep freeze Minnesota. Feel free to add me. Looking for my small goal of 20 lbs. Ultimately 50
  • Kendra_003
    Kendra_003 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey every one! Im 21 and 5 foot. Need to lose 50 lbs

Feel free to add me :)