Conflicted

Options
13»

Replies

• PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    Which guy can you live with forever? If this isn't romantic, just name the two choices. A is Brad, B is Tom. Which dude is better? Or just figure a way to do both options. Think long term repercussions rather than instant satisfaction.
    Lol, woah, way to assume.
    It's not about two guys hahahaha.

Is it a FFM threesome? If yes, I say go for it.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Which guy can you live with forever? If this isn't romantic, just name the two choices. A is Brad, B is Tom. Which dude is better? Or just figure a way to do both options. Think long term repercussions rather than instant satisfaction.

Some oranges will be harmed in the making of this post.
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options

Some oranges will be harmed in the making of this post.

Like this?
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Do whatever internet strangers tell me to do...

Alternately: Go get a tarot reading.

*shrug*
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Do whatever internet strangers tell me to do...

Alternately: Go get a tarot reading.

*shrug*
    Only if Dr. Oz says it's okay.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Try to remove yourself emotionally from the situation.
    Make a list of the pluses and minuses of each decision, get it all down on paper.
    Leave the list on a table, the fridge, somewhere in the house. Go to bed/work/shopping.
    Come back to it later and read it again.
    You'll either have thought of some more pluses/minuses to add or have made your decision, hopefully.
  • AwesomeGuy37
    AwesomeGuy37 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Other than the pro/cons list, use your anonymity on the internet to ask the most personal questions to get some feedback. Maybe not on MFP, but somewhere. That way you can get more pros and cons you can't think of yourself.
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I....hate.....making.....decisions....!!!! I just made a huge 'life decision' as well....and I'm still wondering if it was right or not. Ugh....aldijaoigj;lsnv;dnfv;vsmc;adjfh
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Lol, woah, way to defensively read hahahaha.
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Lol, woah, way to defensively read hahahaha.

orly
    rxYgLM3.png
    o ok