December Ellipitcal Challenge?

Options
1235»

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I will keep cruisin this week! I hit this goal and will hit my 100 miler challenge this week too! Even with fitness I have been struggling with depression, I truly think it is from lack of sunlight!!! I run outside but I am so bundled up cuz it is so dang cold here that I do not think I am receiving much sun! I also take a good source of vitamin D !!
  • vhuber
    Options
    OK, where are you challengers???????
    I cruised for 4.5 miles today, how about you????
  • frankborelli
    frankborelli Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm here!! Hitting the gym later this morning (finally) so I can add to my mileage. I think in January I'm also going to do a "move your *kitten*" challenge so I can track ALL my miles. I know I've walked plenty this month and in January I'll be at a convention one week. That week USUALLY entails me walking ten+ miles PER DAY for five days.
  • frankborelli
    Options
    Alright... I added another 4.6 miles today taking my total to over 35. 15 more to go in 9 days... minus Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve. Hmmm... 15 miles in six days... a half hour per day will do it... but if I go an HOUR each of those six days, I could get 4 miles six times and end up closer to 60 miles.

Where do we all stand? Who's still with the challenge?
  • vhuber
    Options
    Yay, way cruise Frank!! I am glad I had hit the challengs cuz my back has been giving me problems so I have been walking instead!
  • frankborelli
    Options
    Yuck... I hope it recovers soon. Next month we're going to increase to sixty!! (he says confidently and full of himself bright and early in the morning)
  • frankborelli
    Options
    32.5 miles added today! 39.15 mile total. 10.85 miles to go in the next seven days. At 2.3 miles per "set" I need six sets to break that 50 mile mark.

How's everyone else doing?
  • vhuber
    Options
    WTG everybody!! Merry Christmas to you all!
    I added another 2.5 this a.m.on the elliptical plus 2 miles on the treadmill to complete my other challenge along with this one!
  • frankborelli
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! YOU GO GIRL!!! That's why you look like you do... I'm still working on being as svelte...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
  • frankborelli
    Options
    UGH... so it's the day after the day after Christmas (27th) and I'm freaking snowed in AGAIN. I can't get to an elliptical until I can get to the gym so I'm stuck burning calories on my Wii Fit and my BowFlex. Unless the snow clears up I may not get enough time at the gym to actually MAKE my 50 mile mark and it's eating me up!!!!
  • frankborelli
    Options
    Okay.. heading to the gym: I need 11 miles to meet the 50 mile challenge. I've got four days to do that in so it SHOULDN'T be an issue (now that I'm not snowed in anymore).

Who's still on track? (except you vhuber... we know you blew this out of the water weeks ago!!!) :-)
  • frankborelli
    Options
    added 4.7 miles today! Total just over 43 miles now... As long as I can get to the gym to get ON the elliptical I can make that 50 mile challenge!!!
  • frankborelli
    Options
    I am only 1.5 miles away from 50!!! woo hoo!!!!