What do you do for a living?

Options

Replies

• pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I own a pawn shop but, that's just one of my jobs. I'm also a dad of 3 so that means I'm also a doctor, exterminator, punisher, chauffeur, toy finder, keeper of the remote, santa claus , music teacher, grilling chef, clown, and yard landscaper.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    A very tired Registered Nurse
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    I'm a full time student, studying business administration.. I'm working part time on weekends and am planning on starting my own business of importing clothing within the next 2 months :)
  • m3dreamer2011
    Options
    Accountant | Finance Manger
  • melzielkie
    melzielkie Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I've been working as an Accounting Technician for over three years now! :)
  • ModoVincere
    ModoVincere Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I'm a CPA working as a DBA with the title of a Financial Analyst.....it's kind of messed up.
  • nikkihk
    nikkihk Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Producer | Writer | Actress

Both feature film and Commercial media.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    System/Server Administrator. I sit alone in the N.O.C. most of the day eating greasy chips and blasting metal music. Might be part of the reason I'm overweight now....might be....maybe.

And, NO, I will not fix your computer.
  • LianaG1115
    LianaG1115 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I work as a Video Relay Sign Language Interpreter and as a Freelance Sign Language Interpreter. :smokin:
  • MrsV1983
    MrsV1983 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    So many interesting people on here! My paying job is as an information manager for the USMC; my unpaid jobs include being a mama to two sweet kids and a graduate student almost done with my master's program!
  • Gillixoxo
    Gillixoxo Posts: 81
    Options
    I have the best job in the world (well I think so anyway).. I'm a youth worker and a senco on a good day I can work with up2 36 children, my jobs not for the faint hearted and I find when I tell people what u do they call me mad... but tbh its the most rewarding job to do and my moto is... if I can help one child to fulfill their dreams and guide them to a better future then my goals are reached..... every child deserves the chance of becoming someone great!!!
  • Mrsjones172
    Mrsjones172 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm a Mum and a Commercial Analyst for a telecoms company. I love my job but it is not great for living a healthy lifestyle. I sit on my butt all day at a computer, but luckily my team is all guys and they dont bring treats in every day, otherwise I would be the size of a house!!
    They are pretty good as let me leave early on Thursdays so I can make my Thai boxing class.
  • steel_heels
    Options
    I'm an Executive Director to a hospital-owned medical group. We have over 63 providers and growing every day!!!
  • ModernNerd
    ModernNerd Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Full-time engineering student + part-time R&D with an engineering firm + print/promotional model + hoping to maybe become a trainer down the line

Is it conducive to staying in shape? Besides the modeling, nah. But the stress of keeping up with everything makes working out a necessity :laugh:
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    RN work from home for an insurance company as a Health Coach. LOVE IT!
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I'm the Assistant Controller for a local building supplies company.

High level accounting - lots of desk sitting. Now that the days are nicer though, I can fit in some shorter lunch time runs.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I'm a full-time student studying finance and I have an internship with a financial services firm. Besides getting up to make a copy/fax/get something from the printer, I mostly just sit at a desk at my internship so it's definitely not too active. I have to make an effort to take a long walk or workout to hit my 10,000 step goal each day!
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    I have a paralegal degree but have been a stay at home mom for the past 14 years. I am currently in the middle of divorce and going back to school to be a teacher.
  • jsj024519
    jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Best job in the world and my dream job: Probation Officer!