Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Cereal. Any suggestions

1235»

Replies

• Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Oh, and you know what? I have also tried shredded wheat.

Shredded wheat
    Mini-wheats
    Frosted mini-wheats

I HATED THEM ALL. You will too. So don't buy those.

My favorites growing up. Topped with cling peaches from a can and whole milk!!
  • In addition to oatmeal, I do Quaker Life Cinnamon and Bob's Red Mill 10-grain hot cereal.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Special K Vanilla with Almonds. Delicious.
  • iamspdd
    iamspdd Posts: 134 Member
    Can NOT eat cereal. If I have a bowl of cereal it turns into 2 bowls... and then just a half bowl more... then a couple scoops more... but then I need to finish the milk so I pour in more to "finish the milk". I am so weak when it comes to cereal. Especially Cinnamon Toast Crunch. :blushing:
  • I make my own breakfast. Its got around 500 cals but fills you til lunch. It's really tasty, wheat free and low GI

1 large banana cut up
    half cup blueberries
    half cup strawberries halved
    2 tablespoons of porridge oats
    1 tablespoon of milled linseed/sunflower seed/pumpkin seed/chia seeds/ gogi berry mix ( brand is Crownfield can be bought in LIDL)
    Topped with 1 small tub low fat organic natural yogurt
    cinnamon to taste ( optional)
  • stormyxpony
    stormyxpony Posts: 157 Member
    I'm liking the Quaker medleys.

Also like the Quaker oatmeal squares.

yup...mom buys this.
  • KristenMarieRuffles
    KristenMarieRuffles Posts: 25 Member
    I loooooove Just Right....its naturally sweet so requires no sugars...has all kinds of grains and oats in it and the 3/4 cup serving is enough to keep you full through the morning to lunch. Paired with some fruit or string cheese its great!
  • twhaley1990
    twhaley1990 Posts: 140 Member
    Kashi and Cascadian Farms are my favorite brands. I can get my favorite types of cereals, but organic. Mine and my sister's favorites right now are Strawberry Fields and Vanilla Island
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Kashi Go Lean