I finally met my goal!!! Pics included enjoy =)

Options

Replies

• Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Stunning, absolutely stunning!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,259 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. I was stunned when I saw your last pictures. You look like a different person...at least 10 years younger. My new hero.:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • kmajaVCU
    kmajaVCU Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow what a great job. You are truly beautiful!
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You have always been beautiful inside and out. Thanks for sharing and congrats!!!!
  • jezy_jass
    jezy_jass Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Such an inspirational story. We all have our down moments, events, people, etc., and it can be very easy to blame those things for our own lack of self control and motivation. I am sorry to hear of all the heart ache you have had to endure, but honey, it looks like you have used all of that to push you forward and come out on top. Congrats! Amazing job, you look absolutely stunning!
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    wow!!! Your amazing well done lady!
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Well, hello there. Really though, congratulations! You look stunning! I can tell by that smile you must feel amazing as well! :)
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • Samoa_Moni
    Samoa_Moni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Amazing- you did great!

I hope that the toxic family member has either gotten counseling and straighten their act up or has been kicked to the curb!

This family member is so close to me that I cannot abandon them like that, but there is a lot of negativity surrounding her when I am not there and she just happened to lash out at me because we were all hurting from our losses. Unfortunately I can't unfriend her like I can a toxic friend, but I can do what I can to love her and still protect my heart at the same time. If I feel any negativity I take a step back and I let her know what she are doing. We didn't talk for almost a year and I am sure neither one of us wants that especially since we both lost a sibling.
  • AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. I was stunned when I saw your last pictures. You look like a different person...at least 10 years younger. My new hero.:drinker: :flowerforyou:

I absolutely agree!!!! :)
  • Sharonmdenham
    Sharonmdenham Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on getting to your goal and taking control of your life! You are so beautiful, before and after! I'm also so sorry for your losses. Don't let the hurtful words that were said to you stick with you, the person saying them was mean and hopefully no longer a part of you and your family's life. Keep positive and you will do great!
  • AuburnL
    AuburnL Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Congratulations!!!
  • Callidreamr
    Callidreamr Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! Your story will inspire so many. Thanks for sharing!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    GOOD NIGHT! I've seen a lot of people lose weight on here.. but never have i seen someone lose 10 years in age!!! You look fabulous.. well done!
  • cmack01
    cmack01 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! You look great.
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • erelyl
    erelyl Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow, i'm new here, but seeing a story like this is incredibly inspiring. You look so very happy... I can't help but think your kids are lucky to have such a determined, strong, healthy active mama. Congratulations and best wishes for making all your dreams come true.
  • wooddie14
    wooddie14 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look gorgeous!! Has anyone ever told you that you resemble Brooke Burke!?!?
  • sunman00
    sunman00 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    whattttt????????????

COMPLETELY unrecognisable!

a FANTASTIC achievement, VERY well done :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!