I lost 92 pounds as of today, I did it in 5 months ,learn ho

Options
2»

Replies

• Dcuff
    Dcuff Posts: 3
    Options
    Way to go...anything worth it takes hard work! Congratulations!
  • CelticWarrior
    Options
    I was just turned on to this site last week and hope it helps as well.and so far it has. I feel like its a game and I think I can win. It got me over a plateau I was stuck on for weeks.

that was the way I thought, no offense to anyone here because was not ment to be, but I am competitive person and I set my mind to winning and passing others on the ladder up. I treated it like a game and it worked, I tricked myself into doing it by turning into a game and I like to win games !
  • CelticWarrior
    Options
    Similar for me. I ended up a Steelers fan in KS growing up and it's stuck with me all these years.

hey man , atleast when they had the tough guy game between Oakland and Steelers , it was the steelers that prevailed . lol that game still upsets me as I thought we was a better team than that.
  • YourFriendBecky
    Options
    So just curious, since you lost so fast, what did you have your calories set at, and did you eat your exercise calories?

Awesome results!
  • Awesome job, your a huge inspiration

Oh and GO PATRIOTS!! Thanks for your first round pick this year ;)
  • roadrunnerthe1
    Options
    Same here I too am very competitive. The only way I would really apply myself to weight loss was to compete with others at work to see who would lose the most weight and I always won, it was very profitable, but I would end up putting it back on and then some. Now at this stage of my life I am not going back. This has been the longest time I have been on a diet. After the first 90 days I considered the diet over and now its a life change and I have adapted to it.
  • raeadams
    Options
    WOW...Awesome story....Congrats...;-)...You are so right it really comes down to just doing IT....and that YOU are!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • CelticWarrior
    Options
    So just curious, since you lost so fast, what did you have your calories set at, and did you eat your exercise calories?

Awesome results!

lol I been eating around 200 calories a day for the entire 5 months , right now I am down to 1600 or less ,that mostly due to I totally changed my routine from burning fat to weight training, I will lose the other 20 pounds while I build up leaner muscle.

I will tell you a big part of me losing all that weight was doing 40 minutes of step ups on 10 inch high wii board and running 2-3 miles a day through in some weight training 3 days a week aswell. No I didnt eat my exercise calories, I feel that would be defeating the point of exercising. lol I know others dont feel that way but I do !
  • claribeln02
    Options
    Wow! Great job. That's an awesome Christmas present to yourself.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I know how you feel I've lost 113lbs and it's hasn't quite taken me 11 months. Everyone wants to know how.......like they expect me to tell them about some magic potion or something......It's so funny you can just hear everyone groan when I tell them I count calories and make sure what I do eat is 99% of the time healthy and exercize.

Yup I pop their illusion of a quick fix and give em a real dose of reality!!!

anyway good job!
  • CelticWarrior
    Options

Awesome results!

lol I been eating around *2000* calories a day for the entire 5 months , right now I am down to 1600 or less ,that mostly due to I totally changed my routine from burning fat to weight training, I will lose the other 20 pounds while I build up leaner muscle.

I will tell you a big part of me losing all that weight was doing 40 minutes of step ups on 10 inch high wii board and running 2-3 miles a day through in some weight training 3 days a week aswell. No I didnt eat my exercise calories, I feel that would be defeating the point of exercising. lol I know others dont feel that way but I do !
  • Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, Congratulations!!!!!
  • geraldhenry
    Options
    Great work. Well done!