I finally met my goal!!! Pics included enjoy =)

Options

Replies

• lifegoeson25
    lifegoeson25 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • ariateh
    ariateh Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations :D
  • scooterjay_wwis
    scooterjay_wwis Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    WOW what an amazing transformation. Inside and out. your an inspiration.
  • MissBum
    MissBum Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely stunning! And from what we've read, you seem simply beautiful on the inside as well. So happy for you and wish you all the best =)
  • kea9f
    kea9f Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congratulations! And thank you for sharing such an inspiring story. What an incredible journey!
  • jlm7977
    jlm7977 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!! What an inspiration!! I should be ashamed for whining about my own punny struggles. You have definitly overcome! Keep up the hard work!. I look forward to reading more about your endeavors.
  • ericarfloyd
    ericarfloyd Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Not only do you look fabulous but you were able to pick yourself up and get what you wanted! There are two sayings that I absolutely love. First, if life knocks you down, try to land on your back because if you can look up, you can get up. That you did!!!! It's about the journey (sometimes it's a journey through a hurricaen but a journey just the same). Second is an African proverb: If there is no enemy within, the enemy outside can do us no harm. Don't let anybody else get you down! Your opinion of yourself is the only one that matters.
  • 52isit
    52isit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Bless you! You have done amazing, look fabulous and are an inspiration to all who see your story!!
  • saragatch
    saragatch Posts: 12
    Options
    Wow congrats! you look great! What are some workouts you did at the gym and how many times a week did you go? I am trying to drop 50+ I have been watching what I eat and going to gym almost everyday, I am not seeing immediate results but seeing your success makes me want to keep going forward.
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    You effing ROCK, girl!

Thank you for sharing your story and for providing inspiration to those of us who are on the path to be the best that we can be. :)

*insert cheesy music* :bigsmile:
  • cicirey87
    cicirey87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's awesome you look great! !!
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Holy. crap. Jaw dropper for sure!! WOW! You look incredible, WTG!!
  • jessmceache
    jessmceache Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congratulations!! your story will for sure keep me motivated to keep going!!

I used to be very fit in high school(5 years ago) then I tore my ACL and I let it get the best of me. I went from a lean/muscle 143 to now being 240! I hate it, and I am changing it!!

Thank you for sharing your story and photos!!
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you and your success. You are absolutely gorgeous!
  • Samoa_Moni
    Samoa_Moni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look gorgeous!! Has anyone ever told you that you resemble Brooke Burke!?!?

That is funny, yes back when I was in my early 20's many would say that I resembled either Brooke Burke or Catherine Zeta Jones all those compliments went away when I gained all the weight. You are the first to mention that again (personal yaay on the inside=), thank you for the compliment I think Brooke Burke is a beautiful person not just from looks but I love her attitude=)
  • Patty1015A
    Patty1015A Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You are a wonderful person! I am so inspired by your spirit of love and forgiveness! I guess one of the main reasons we suffer so much from hurtful things done by people so close to us is that we hurt so badly and we can't let go and forgive! I am so glad you were able to lift yourself up from that dark pit and love again. I am sure your close relative has learned so much from your positive example. Thank you for sharing.
  • kiwifrootkai
    kiwifrootkai Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Absolutely insprational! Hope I look as good as you when I've finished losing :laugh:
  • Samoa_Moni
    Samoa_Moni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!! What an inspiration!! I should be ashamed for whining about my own punny struggles. You have definitly overcome! Keep up the hard work!. I look forward to reading more about your endeavors.

Oh my goodness your problems are not puny. Everyone has different problems at different times in their lives that affect them and hurts. Don't ever measure your pain to someone else's, you do YOU! Love and take care of yourself first=)
  • cathylaine712
    Options
    WOW! is the only appropriate word. You look amazing!!
  • bghassemieh
    bghassemieh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! I just met my first goal (of getting under 200...it's been TEN YEARS!). Can't wait to reach my goal weight. Thanks for sharing your inspiring story!!! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!