Have you met someone from MFP in person?

Options

Replies

• cashcash12
    cashcash12 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Not yet , I would love to meet as many as possible .
    MFP meet up will be fun :-)
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I became really great friends with an mfp friend. We hang out quite a bit and talk daily. Most of our gatherings are fitness related, but we've gone to a concert, and we grab coffee a couple occasionally, and are pretty close friends now.

Another friend, I have not met, but I started doing business with her father since we are in the same industry, that's probably a rare one.

I'd meet most of my friends if the chance came up!
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    ive never met anyone from MFP but sure would love to.. but most of my friends live too far away...
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    no, i haven't.

maybe this Spring/Summer i'll meet some of my Colorado friends if we get together to hike the Manitou Incline.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    Yup. A bunch of them with a few more planned already for later this year. I'd meet anyone on my FL because they're just that kind of awesome.
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Yes. One of my friends cam rot CA on a business/family trip and took time out of so we could meet up. It was lovely. I have a couple others on my list I'd love to meet face to face as well.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Four so far and a potential 5th Easter weekend if I manage to get out of working on a Saturday. :grumble:
  • SalemBoSox88
    Options
    Yes, Last Year
  • the_dude00
    the_dude00 Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Came close. At least I was meant to think so, as were a lot of other guys.
  • breahremington
    Options
    nope! wouldn't be opposed at all but just haven't really had the opportunity. most live several hours away.
  • rockinchick221976
    rockinchick221976 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I've met a couple both great experiences, but both very different experiences. Both turned out to be just as amazing in person as they are on MFP...even more so. I would love to meet more friends and hopefully if all goes as planned I will be meeting a couple of more. It sucks though. There are so many awesome people on my FL that I would love to meet, but they are half way across the country. Some are in other countries. If I could win like $20 million the lottery I would fly my entire FL out to meet me and have a huge MFP party!
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Summer's coming Stacy!
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I have met a couple who were local. The most recent is my partner in crime and makes me smile daily! I am pretty lucky to have met her here and we have formed a special friendship that I couldn't imagine being better!
  • Beach_blonde
    Options
    I have met a couple who were local. The most recent is my partner in crime and makes me smile daily! I am pretty lucky to have met her here and we have formed a special friendship that I couldn't imagine being better!

Partners in crime make the best of friends! :bigsmile: :wink:
  • them_and_me
    them_and_me Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    No, but I'm not against it. Anyone going to Tough Mudder in Whistler this June? :)
  • saaber13
    saaber13 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    no not yet
  • Captain_RG
    Captain_RG Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I've met about 3 or 4, and wound up married to one. :)
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Yes, but I would have met her anyways.
    Long story.
  • Nope. Not yet anyway.