Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Have you met someone from MFP in person?

Replies

• cashcash12
    cashcash12 Posts: 400 Member
    Not yet , I would love to meet as many as possible .
    MFP meet up will be fun :-)
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    I became really great friends with an mfp friend. We hang out quite a bit and talk daily. Most of our gatherings are fitness related, but we've gone to a concert, and we grab coffee a couple occasionally, and are pretty close friends now.

Another friend, I have not met, but I started doing business with her father since we are in the same industry, that's probably a rare one.

I'd meet most of my friends if the chance came up!
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    ive never met anyone from MFP but sure would love to.. but most of my friends live too far away...
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    no, i haven't.

maybe this Spring/Summer i'll meet some of my Colorado friends if we get together to hike the Manitou Incline.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Yup. A bunch of them with a few more planned already for later this year. I'd meet anyone on my FL because they're just that kind of awesome.
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Yes. One of my friends cam rot CA on a business/family trip and took time out of so we could meet up. It was lovely. I have a couple others on my list I'd love to meet face to face as well.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Four so far and a potential 5th Easter weekend if I manage to get out of working on a Saturday. :grumble:
  • Yes, Last Year
  • the_dude00
    the_dude00 Posts: 1,056 Member
    Yes
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Came close. At least I was meant to think so, as were a lot of other guys.
  • nope! wouldn't be opposed at all but just haven't really had the opportunity. most live several hours away.
  • rockinchick221976
    rockinchick221976 Posts: 346 Member
    I've met a couple both great experiences, but both very different experiences. Both turned out to be just as amazing in person as they are on MFP...even more so. I would love to meet more friends and hopefully if all goes as planned I will be meeting a couple of more. It sucks though. There are so many awesome people on my FL that I would love to meet, but they are half way across the country. Some are in other countries. If I could win like $20 million the lottery I would fly my entire FL out to meet me and have a huge MFP party!
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,866 Member
    Summer's coming Stacy!
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    I have met a couple who were local. The most recent is my partner in crime and makes me smile daily! I am pretty lucky to have met her here and we have formed a special friendship that I couldn't imagine being better!
  • I have met a couple who were local. The most recent is my partner in crime and makes me smile daily! I am pretty lucky to have met her here and we have formed a special friendship that I couldn't imagine being better!

Partners in crime make the best of friends! :bigsmile: :wink:
  • them_and_me
    them_and_me Posts: 60 Member
    No, but I'm not against it. Anyone going to Tough Mudder in Whistler this June? :)
  • saaber13
    saaber13 Posts: 597 Member
    no not yet
  • Captain_RG
    Captain_RG Posts: 96 Member
    I've met about 3 or 4, and wound up married to one. :)
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Yes, but I would have met her anyways.
    Long story.
  • Nope. Not yet anyway.