Replies

• Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I sometimes smoke crack.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Let me ask you guys this, is an orgasm the most popular because its the most effective, or because of the obvious? lol

It's effective. Really.

When you're in so much pain that you can hardly stand up straight, you are NOT going to get there.

If that's the case, there's something going on that you should really see a doctor for.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Let me ask you guys this, is an orgasm the most popular because its the most effective, or because of the obvious? lol

It's effective. Really.

When you're in so much pain that you can hardly stand up straight, you are NOT going to get there.

If that's the case, there's something going on that you should really see a doctor for.

shots fired.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I sometimes smoke crack.

9/10 Gynecologists recommend it.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options

It's effective. Really.

shots fired.

Hardly. If someone had pain in their leg so debilitating they couldn't walk, it would be obvious to see the doctor. I don't see why abnormally severe pain elsewhere should be taken lightly. It's not shots fired, it's who would want to suffer like that?
  • Wanting3
    Wanting3 Posts: 48
    Options
    Ibuprofen, orgasm, sleep
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Heating pad.
    Drugs.
    Repeat.
  • infinitevast
    infinitevast Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Tylenol, orgasm, sleep on stomach
  • WickedPineapple
    WickedPineapple Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    I used to take 2-4 ibuprofen (midol didn't do anything). They were so bad I've had to leave work. Unfortunately it's really hard to orgasm or even sleep when you're in that much pain (although orgasm does work for very mild cramps). What really helped? Birth control. If I had known the glory of birth control I would have started 10 years ago! I still get cramps, but they're so mild that one or two ibuprofen will stop them.
  • felicitykicksbutt
    Options
    As weird as it sounds, green tea! I drink a cup of it, then two cups of water. I find that it helps, but I've read before that caffeine can increase cramps - I either do decaf or drink double the water.
  • littlelu14
    Options
    Bananas and yoga always help me =)
  • vandussa1
    vandussa1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If you do not have a prescription of Naprosyn.. .then take some Aleve... its the same drug.. only over the counter.. I use the prescription strength... on a bad day it can take close to 2000mg for the cramps to go away.. but then again.. I also have Stage IV endometriosis... so if any of you are cramping so bad you want to curl up in a ball... or cant walk.. then you need to see a dr asap.. because more than likely you have endometriosis and that is nothing to mess around with.. get into a dr asap!
  • phantasmagical
    phantasmagical Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    A nice hard yoga session usually works for me...not because it does much for the pain, but because it helps me stay calm and focus, instead of just wanting to curl up and die. Endorphins, sweat, and an elevated heart rate sometimes work wonders.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    The only thing that works for me is Advil. I've tried prescription drugs for it and it made me way too dizzy. I have to say it's been way better since I lost weight though.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Cry. Mostly I just cry.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    I can't remember! :bigsmile:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options

It's effective. Really.

Okay, now i have to ask an even worse question, Gspot, or clitoral? :embarassed:

with the showerhead...I also use ibuprofen, and as much as I don't want to, I go to yoga and make myself stretch it out. If all else fails, fetal position and a hotpad, followed by chocolate.
  • starznholes
    starznholes Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    This is the weirdest thing ever, but when they are REALLY BAD I put about 1-2tbsp. of Jello powder into about a cup of hot hot hot water, mix and drink. It really works wonders and I know...its weird as hell.
  • janine2355
    janine2355 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I'm on a limited supply of pain killers, so i want to save them for the really bad days. I used to always settle the pain with food and coffee. idk why that worked for me, but it really helped. I dont want to stuff my face like that anymore, so im looking for some help on other ways to relieve the pain.

Sorry if this is a bit disturbing, i know it's a strange question lol.
    I always read that coffee actually makes the cramps worse. I take 600mg of Motrin and that does the trick for me, but it usually kicks in after the second dose of this
  • janine2355
    janine2355 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    HAving sex on your period? That's disgusting. Unless you all are talking about having an orgasm solo???