Secret Weapon

Replies

• DucklingtoSwan
    DucklingtoSwan Posts: 169 Member
    hands down, Accountability. Reading all labels and logging as close to every bite as possible may sound excessive, but it works for me like nothing else ever has.
  • die2fat4love
    die2fat4love Posts: 149 Member
    Anger :-)
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Spot reducer...
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Photoshop.
  • amy_kee
    amy_kee Posts: 694 Member
    No matter how many supposed answers you get here, no one really has NO secret weapon for weight loss. Weight loss is complex and involves a lot of factors, and some things differ from person to person---based on how much actual knowledge they have
    NOT JUST INFORMATION THEY'VE SEEN FROM OTHER'S OPINIONS here on MFP. You've got to take what you read on here with a big grain of salt and weed through most of the information people CLAIM to know. Some people think they have ALL the answers and will spout off about everything on here. There are also other credible places that you can get good, knowledgeable, accurate information. Consider where what you read comes from.
  • Tea! I think I drink my weight in tea everyday. It's the best thing ever.
  • georgiefear
    georgiefear Posts: 11 Member
    A positive attitude and self love :)
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Eating at a calorie deficit. The end.
  • jacox925
    jacox925 Posts: 3
    Portion control (measuring cups, food scale, whatever works for you). An exercise buddy (my wife is mine FTW). Oh, and meth.
  • jbugiel
    jbugiel Posts: 59 Member
    MFP and all my MFP friends support :)
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Water
  • jbugiel
    jbugiel Posts: 59 Member
    ME!!! I am my secret weapon. It's 100% up to me whether or not I will loose weight!

Are you sure? :P
  • MBrothers22
    MBrothers22 Posts: 323 Member
    Food scale, MFP, and chicken lol
  • sprale
    sprale Posts: 117 Member
    Logging.
  • No matter how many supposed answers you get here, no one really has NO secret weapon for weight loss. Weight loss is complex and involves a lot of factors, and some things differ from person to person---based on how much actual knowledge they have
    NOT JUST INFORMATION THEY'VE SEEN FROM OTHER'S OPINIONS here on MFP. You've got to take what you read on here with a big grain of salt and weed through most of the information people CLAIM to know. Some people think they have ALL the answers and will spout off about everything on here. There are also other credible places that you can get good, knowledgeable, accurate information. Consider where what you read comes from.

Ummm.Yeah, just kinda havin fun here, after 8 years in the Infantry I am fairly certain there is no "secret weapon", der. Yeeesh. some people.
  • lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Quest bars.

Seriously.
  • Portion control (measuring cups, food scale, whatever works for you). An exercise buddy (my wife is mine FTW). Oh, and meth.

Wow does that come with free acne and malnutrition?
  • somefitsomefat
    somefitsomefat Posts: 445 Member
    Enemas. Lots of them.
  • CrainT1
    CrainT1 Posts: 25 Member
    Putting Protien first in every meal and filling up on it first before fillers, like carbs, sugars, etc.
  • gramarye
    gramarye Posts: 586 Member
    food scale.

This one the most, though starting my day with coffee, eggs, and bacon always keeps me full longer than anything else.