I'd love to find some more short women! 5'4 and under :)

Options

Replies

• rachelguy
    rachelguy Posts: 24
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm 22, 5f'3" and 148 pounds
  • jdeanx2
    jdeanx2 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Catie!
    I'm 34 and am 5'1". It's not easy keeping my weight at 131 and I'm trying to lose 10lbs. At one point in my teenage years, I weighed 173!!!! It was then I went on a health craze. However, I attained crohn's disease in the past 10 yrs and my weight has been down below 100. If you can imagine how I feel right now being 131 having been 99 lbs a year and a half ago.

As far as your weight goes you can lose it real fast! In fact, when I was 17 and decided to get serious about my weight loss, I lost 65 lbs in 3 months. When you're overweight, your body sheds pounds quickly! I ate huge salads at lunch with one piece of bread or croutons, low fat dressing. For dinner, I had tomato soup cooked with water not milk and a veggie sandwich with light miracle whip. For snacks I ate apples, oranges, grapes, and carrot sticks dipped in good ol' miracle whip. For drinks, I had lots of lemon or lime water or diet coke. I did this for three months and the lbs. dropped off. Now of course, I'm not sure if that was healthy at the time. I totally understand that it sucks to be short and stout! It's not easy being short and hungry! I'm with you. If you need any advice just ask. I eat a lot better these days. I'm just looking to lose these pesky 10 lbs before the the summer. Hope to hear from you!!
    Jenn :happy:
  • Stephoknee523
    Stephoknee523 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'3, own my own place, have a full time job, and a live in boyfriend(Well he owns it too)! Feel free to add me :)
  • kids183
    kids183 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi all! :smile: My name is Chere, I am 5'4". I am a working mother for 4 beautiful daughters. When I started back on MFP in January, I weighed 215 pounds. I'm now 189 pounds.

I follow a low carb diet with keeping my calories at 1200 daily. I work out 5 days a week plus!

Always looking for new friends to motivate and get support for!

Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • lightblueglue
    lightblueglue Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and weigh 140 lbs. You can all add me as a friend! :-)
  • Lauravan123
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'4!
  • skygirll
    skygirll Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 with shoes on! =) I just changed my settings so friends can see my food diary, you can add me too! However, I'm just figuring this diet thing out. So far I haven't been using all my calories but it's not on purpose. I have Celiac disease and fibromyalgia and trying out the paleo diet because I read it could help me. This week I'm a little less sore and lost a couple pounds! win/win! I'd like to drop 2 sizes by summer!
  • kathymorriermcauslan
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5 3 and not your age but down 25 lbs from 285' . Would like to lose about 100 more.
  • ashCHB
    ashCHB Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'10" (that's what it says on my license, anyway. wink, wink. I'm actually a tad shorter than that). My highest weight was 145, and I'm currently at 134.

Oh, and I'm 25 yrs old.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5" and started out at 170 lbs back at the end of June 2013. I'm now 116 lbs and currently maintaining with the intention to bulk. I fell in love with weightlifting. I have two kids, a 3 year old and an 11 month old. Three fur babies, a Lizard and two fish tanks. Open food diary, nerdy, and silly.
  • CrystlePistol
    CrystlePistol Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" ...28yo and currently in the 190s...anyone feel free to add me! I'm currently a sahm to two little ones :)
  • ryantrimble12
    ryantrimble12 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well. I'm 24, 5'3 (on a good day) and recently broke into the 160s. I love making friends that are on similar journeys :)
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    You can add me if you'd like!

I'm 28, and 5'3.5 (the half is VERY important! haha)

I started at 220lbs, and now I'm hanging out at 165. I've been half-assing it lately, so I haven't really gone anywhere.. lol

I've got 2 kids and a full time job... but I make it work! I'd like to lose 30 more pounds, or less, depending on what I look like!

I'm 5'2 (and a half, and I agree, the half is important! lol) 138 pounds, 33 years old, mother of an almost four year old!
  • luvinmomx2
    Options
    im 29 and 5ft even my weight is at its highest ever today is my first day actually on here i have 2 children with special needs my 7yr was born with erbs palsy and has bi-polar my 5 yr old daughter has autism i find it hard to exercise a whole lot and with a lot of appointments with kids to eat right my 7 yr old has been on my case for about a week i weigh 210lbs before i had my son i was 150 lbs but with all the problems been hard i am done with excuses my son means a lot and if he is scared then it is time for me to try harder i hope all goes well i have arthritis scoliosis and diabetes
  • Mariana_1990
    Options
    Im 23 and im 5' 0" weight 172

:smile:
  • MizzBeeRena
    Options
    20yrs young and 5'3 ...and im new here so feel free to add me :)
  • Shauna2626
    Shauna2626 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 years old, and about 5 ft 1.5 inches. I weighed 172 at my highest in early 2011, and am now around 130. Trying to lose a few more pounds, then maintain and tone. Always open to new friends for motivation! :smile:
  • treycee883
    treycee883 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi there im 30 and 5ft1. Feel free to add me, my food diary is also open ????????. Good luck on your journey to fitness
  • treycee883
    treycee883 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi there im 30 and 5ft1. I was 174lbs and currently at 154lbs. Feel free to add me, my food diary is also open ????????. Good luck on your journey to fitness
  • Thin_Is_In_13
    Options
    You can add me!! 22 and 5'4"! :)