Long or short hair....which do you prefer?

Options

Replies

• BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    If you need validation from internet strangers, you lack the confidence needed for short hair.

Hot damn! I'm confident!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I don't really think shoulder length qualifies as "short".
  • BillyJan1992
    BillyJan1992 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    depends on the woman I am with at the time. but sometimes long hair can be a major turn on while kissing
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Your hair is beautiful! I wouldn't change a thing, but I totally understand how you get tired of the same old thing everyday. I had bangs chopped in because I felt that way a few months ago, and I wish I hadn't. lol
  • Hobb3s
    Hobb3s Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    long hair, no bangs.
  • Ilikelamps
    Ilikelamps Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I think the real question is how does this already have 5 pages of replies?
  • ShreddingIt_84
    Options
    Long enough to touch my butt! :D
  • sutai
    sutai Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Shoulder lenght. 19TaraLynn84's hair, for example is just... the cutest I've seen all day. I don't really like girls that hide under their hair.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I don't really think shoulder length qualifies as "short".

I guess that's medium length. It's just long enough to not be "short", but feels short if it was previously to your bum (or anywhere down the length of your back).
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    If you need validation from internet strangers, you lack the confidence needed for short hair.

A little intense. Playfully discussing options and opinions about hair lengths and styles is not a lack of confidence or seeking validation. It's not that serious.
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    I guess on me I prefer long. I have had every length, even pixie back when I was real thin. Pixie hair is super fun. I get bored with long hair sometimes but I usually regret having it all cut off.
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Long enough for someone to grab

Long enough to pull
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I like my hair long, it' my security blanket. I don't let it get longer than waist length though.

If you want it out of the way, wear a bun.

Just get a trim!
  • Platypusimus
    Platypusimus Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have had long and short hair at different points. I chopped off my hair after finishing massage school and have not had it long enough to need to be pulled back since. But I am growing mine back out because... why not?

Point is, I guess, that hair grows. If you chop it off (and can donate it, you should!) and hate it - it grows back. And you might find a length in between that you really like.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Medium-long...has to be at least two inches below the shoulders.

I've had a pixie cut and even though others complimented me on it, I hated it. Will never go back to short hair again.
  • ninja8tofu
    ninja8tofu Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I actually wear short hair pretty well. My boyfriend preferred it short. I don't know, though, I think I'll keep it long for now, but I wouldn't rule out a short hair cut. It would be super short, though. There seems to be a "Mom" look around where I live that is basically a chin length cut. It's like a signature look. I was at a meeting a few weeks ago and every single woman had it, bangs with a chin length cut. It was a little odd.
  • bamabutterfly83
    bamabutterfly83 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I prefer long on me. Mine is currently almost to my waist but it's naturally curly and thick/coarse so short just doesn't work for me. I really think it just depends on the person. I say get the 4 inches or so you need trimmed off and see how you feel. If you still want to go a little shorter then go for it.
  • Kixshots
    Kixshots Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I very recently cut my hair and now this thread is completely scrambling my brain on if my decision was wise or not ^-^
  • infinitevast
    infinitevast Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I've always had short but this past year have started to let it grow out and I'm loving it!