Scared to lose my breasts when i lose all the weight

Options
12345679»

Replies

• nmncare
    nmncare Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I will be the devil's advocate and say that you may not lose your boobs... before having kids, I always lost from the breasts first and would go from a B cup to an A. After having kids, I went up to a C and have stayed that way despite having gone from 220 during pregnancy to 159lbs in a three year period (only six months from 183 to 160 last year). Make sure to do chest exercises so they appear more perky and large.

I'm also going to be the devil's advocate! I am nearly half way to my goal (down 20 lbs) and I have lost inches all over.. but not in my boobs. Before I gained my weight as well.. I was D's. I was D's when I was thin.. and I was D's when I was overweight. So I assume they will stay relatively the same especially since they haven't moved at all over the years.

You may not lose them. :)
  • bethharvey1979
    Options
    I have lost over 20 pounds now and I did notice it in my boobs first. I was a little discouraged at first too because my husband always said how he liked my big boobs and big butt lol. But honestly I have noticed as I am loosing weight in other areas too everything has evened out and since my stomach is getting smaller it still looks like I have boobs. I only went from a ddd to a d. But my husband really hasn't noticed much of a difference and I have a lot more confidence and I think that makes things better in our relationship too. Good luck and don't give up just because of this. I feel better now than I have in a long time and I still have a long way to go but it's exciting to see the changes I am going through.
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Yeah... they go away :sad:

Lost 105 pounds and 2 cup sizes

But I'm happier, thinner and healthier! :drinker:

Worth it every day I look in the mirror :heart:
  • Tabbycat54
    Tabbycat54 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is the same way and I was afraid that I would lose too much off the top starting out. But now I feel that that they are bigger and my boyfriend, who was originally against my losing weight because he thought I was doing it for the wrong reasons initially, says that they've never been better. He even thinks that they've gotten bigger, and didn't realize that he'd love the new me's body even more than he loved the old me's. It's completely ok to lose those cup sizes because the proportions will always be there :)
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    This was also a major concern for me and I even used it as an excuse to not lose weight for years.

Odds are they will get smaller but YOU are also getting smaller. Though I know my breasts have gotten a little smaller (still wearing the same bras but they fit way looser now) they look the same size in proportion to my now smaller waist and hips. I'm actually happier the way everything looks now.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    When your body gets smaller your new smaller boobs will look just as good as now!
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    always had little baby B's no matter what size I am...so I cant help:( sorry
  • lavender_fairie
    lavender_fairie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    If it's not weight loss or kids/pregnancy, gravity will get them eventually. The point is, boobs change like every other part of the body. In my 20's I had ridiculously great boobs, I should have taken pictures lol. But kids and breast feeding and gravity and time and weight gain and then loss and now they r...well...not what they used to be. Life happens to boobs too- nothing stays the same forever. Even if u didn't lose weight, your boobs would eventually change. I guarantee that.

Enjoy what u got when u got it.

And as a wife to a man who really enjoys boobs, he says it's not size that matters, it's the shape. I don't really know what that means, but he has loved my boobs at every stage from back when they were so perky I had to strap them down to now. Your man will too.

You never know, u might find something else that you like as much as your boobs when you slim down. I've become enamored of my hands lately. And my face. Andy new short hair. :) don't be afraid to change. Change=growth.
  • yankeedownsouth
    yankeedownsouth Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Im a boob guy. Always have been. My wife is worried about losing hers as she loses weight.

Me... Im hoping she does.

I would trade her boobs for her smile every day.

She started working out 2 weeks ago. She smiles a lot more now...

This is so incredibly sweet!

You never know, your husband may be a boob man now, but that may change. Mine was (although my boobs are 100% fake - thank you, cancer) until I started lifting weights. Now he's a butt man, totally. Lose weight, work out, and see what happens!
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I am a 32GG :( I ahve always had massive boobs even when slim, I literally skipped training bras and went straight to a B cup and then needed new bigger bras every month. I never lose a lot of my boobs, I am usually a 30GG and it is a real pain! I have to buy tops and dresses bigger just so they fit in the chest and then they are massive everywhere else. You will be lucky if you go down proportionately. You will look and feel fab and there are so many bras that can give you a bit extra oomph. My husband likes my boobs too but he hates seeing me upset because my new dress is straining at my bust but baggy everywhere else :sad:
  • Alissa_Sal
    Alissa_Sal Posts: 141
    Options
    If it's not weight loss or kids/pregnancy, gravity will get them eventually. The point is, boobs change like every other part of the body. In my 20's I had ridiculously great boobs, I should have taken pictures lol. But kids and breast feeding and gravity and time and weight gain and then loss and now they r...well...not what they used to be. Life happens to boobs too- nothing stays the same forever. Even if u didn't lose weight, your boobs would eventually change. I guarantee that.

Enjoy what u got when u got it.

And as a wife to a man who really enjoys boobs, he says it's not size that matters, it's the shape. I don't really know what that means, but he has loved my boobs at every stage from back when they were so perky I had to strap them down to now. Your man will too.

You never know, u might find something else that you like as much as your boobs when you slim down. I've become enamored of my hands lately. And my face. Andy new short hair. :) don't be afraid to change. Change=growth.

I agree with all of this, especially the first paragraph. I had a GREAT rack in my late teens and early twenties (although I was "only" a 36C I was slim, so they looked big on my small body.) Then I had kids, breastfed, went up to a 38DD, but not nearly as perky, you get the picture, plus my body was bigger. Now I've lost about 20 lbs and I'm back down to a 36C, and they don't look the same as they did when I was 19. But neither does the rest of me. That's okay. I'm not 19 any more, and I have other traits to recommend me.

I do agree with a PP who said that it's natural to not want to lose the things about your body that you actually DO like, but at the same time I think we all have to recognize that life is change, and nothing ever stands still anyway. Be the best you that you can be, including the healthiest and happiest you, and don't try to hang on to stuff that is ephemeral, like bra size. Appreciate whatever it is that you have in that moment. I'm 33, almost 34, and I don't look like a teenager any more, but I love my eyes, and the curve of my waist, and the easy way I can smile. You'll get there too; you'll find other things that you love about yourself (and that your husband loves about it.) And for the record, I think a lot of dudes are pretty enamored with boobs in whatever size they come in. Some guys may say they like boobss, some guys say legs, some guys say butts, but most of them seem pretty okay with just seeing whatever it is that you've got. LOL ;)
  • MelisaBegins
    MelisaBegins Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I think this topic is interesting because people are so different when it comes to their wants and fears. For me, I am THRILLED to have smaller breasts as I lose weight. I've had a sizable rack since I was 13, and at my highest weight was spilling out of 36 DD bras. I find it uncomfortable and hard on my neck and shoulders to carry them - and the rest of my extra weight - around. I'll be 40 this year and luckily I have a husband that has loved this body and all of its changes since I was 17. But if he didn't? I would still choose to get healthy and fit and embrace small boobs regardless. As others have said, save up for a boob job if it's really that important. You absolutely cannot lose weight without losing some of the fat in your breasts.

Side note: if someone figures out how to spot-lose fat, I'm calling dibs on first in line to lose this belly, m'kay?

Edit to add this P.S. -- I did not get married at 17! Ha! Just re-read that and realized how it sounded.
  • MichellesStevens
    Options
    I posting this comment for those who have not met with dr marnish to contact him now for he solves all relationship problem between couples or you can also call his mobile +15036626930 i want to thank Dr Marnish for Break Them Up and Reunite Us lover spell he did for me last week. I'm so grateful for the effort dr.marnish have put into my relationship case. I will always be grateful. i can see the love spell working out perfectly