The Perfect Woman

Options

Replies

• donthesitate
    donthesitate Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Then you obviously dont get the humor ;)

I guess I don't get it either, because I found it trite and overdone.

Look, we all know someone who may fit the description of the man the article is trying to mimic. But I'd say in this day and age that man is in a huge minority. Most men I know certainly don't expect perfection in a woman.

Where do you live? Im moving there! ;)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    You know, I have never met a man in the real world who thinks this way.

I mean, I see them on Dr. Phil and stuff and I'm sure they're out there, but the idea that the majority of men epect perfection and have unrealistic expectations is absurd.
    I generally like satire but this one just screamed anger rather than humor.

Yep.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    The Perfect Woman......
    Perfect+women.+Everything+everyone+looks+for+in+a+woman+according_2e87d4_4727130.png

Am I a male chauvinist pig, because I'd love a man who said that ^^^^^

plus a nice cup of tea to go with the sandwich
  • neandermagnon
    Options

I haven't either. In my experience it's women who put all these extremely high expectations on ourselves and on each other.
  • donthesitate
    Options
    I hope everyone understands that i dont really think this way. Its poking fun :p if ya cant take the heat then get the **** out the kitchen ;) seriously, because thats my domain where all the sandwich making goes on...
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I am always surprised by how one sided many people allow their relationships to become.
  • rml_16
    Options

I haven't either. In my experience it's women who put all these extremely high expectations on ourselves and on each other.
    Yep.

No woman dresses up for men. We do it to impress other women. Men (for the most part, with a few exceptions) don't know the difference between a Versace and a plastic bag.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options

Yep.

No woman dresses up for men. We do it to impress other women. Men (for the most part, with a few exceptions) don't know the difference between a Versace and a plastic bag.

Or perhaps just because they like clothes and stuff and not to impress anyone at all?
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    .....but I think I would look more sophisticated with grey hair when it happens.
  • donthesitate
    Options
    .....but I think I would look more sophisticated with grey hair when it happens.

You are perfect elliot ❤️
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options

You are perfect elliot ❤️

making me smile, thank you sweetness
  • Platform_Heels
    Platform_Heels Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Yep.

I actually dress up to impress men. I know when I go out I'll get the stink eye from the women but not from the men .:wink:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

Yep.

Or perhaps just because they like clothes and stuff and not to impress anyone at all?

This. I'm pretty sure I hop over aisles and push people out of the way to get to floral prints because I like them, not because I hope other women get jealous of my garden-attire.
  • rml_16
    Options

Yep.

This. I'm pretty sure I hop over aisles and push people out of the way to get to floral prints because I like them, not because I hope other women get jealous of my garden-attire.
    That isn't really what I meant.
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    This did not make my day.

My day is made with equal parts filtered sunshine, unicorn sneezes and baby crocodile tears. Stir thoroughly, add a dash of hopeful exuberance and a pinch of realism. Let simmer over low heat while slowly adding creamered coffee.

I only accept romantic/sexual partners that represent an ideal. My ideal which consists of one simple concept: Do they have a desire to sometimes please me in roughly the same quantities as I have a desire to sometimes please them? If yes, then we generally get along. If it's lopsided in either direction, then we generally don't.

I generally like satire but this one just screamed anger rather than humor.

I will have what you are having :)
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

Yep.

That isn't really what I meant.

What did you mean?
  • Platform_Heels
    Platform_Heels Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    All women should start requiring all men to have six packs and full heads of hair

I absolutely LOVE bald men. :love:

My criteria is as follows:

Buff
    Bald
    Accent

*swoons*
  • Mello_Rello
    Mello_Rello Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    And the church said "AMEN!!!!"
  • neandermagnon
    Options

Yep.

in my experience, the pressure to look a certain way comes mainly from women. Not all women. Plenty of women are confident enough in themselves that they don't spend their lives *****ing about what other women do or don't wear or making *****y comments to other women about what they're wearing.... but I've come across plenty that do exactly that. I've not come across men who do that.

btw I don't associate with people like this if I have any choice in the matter... just explaining where the comment I made quoted above comes from. And of course not all women are the same. Just like not all men are the same.
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I am perfect just he way I am :)