What did YOU get for Christmas?

Options

Replies

• oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    :(:( nothing :(:(

i want to give u these few words: YOU LOOK GREAT MISTER!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    :heart: i felt great being able to make people i love and care about happy.
    :heart: hubby and i bought a new couch/love seat combo.
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I got spoiled this year with an iPad, kindle, bodybugg, and Dance Central for the kinect :)

Wow! You look great!!!! Awesome job! You so inspire me and you desearve to get spoiled rotten for loving yourself enough to be healthy :) Happy holidays!
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options

i want to give u these few words: YOU LOOK GREAT MISTER!

a great compliment
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,728 Member
    Options
    I got too much food in my belly for three days, but it was kind of fun for a change. We don't buy gifts for each other, just for the kids, but we got our son a new 360 and a Kinect, and the whole family has had a blast playing it, so it's sort of like we got an awesome present too. And at least we burned off a few of those extra calories we packed away, but not nearly enough. I am so looking forward to my regular diet and workouts tomorrow, with a little Kinect tossed in for good measure. :happy: Merry Christmas, everybody.
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    I got a push-up handles and a riser step for the wii balance board, also the dance dance revolution mat and game. Several Gap gift cards, Lululemon running gloves, new bath towels, a set of cozy fleece sheets, an air popcorn popper, a treadmill (got that early, but it counts!), and a lot of great compliments :) I think THOSE were second-to-best, only beat by the treadmill, of course! LOL!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I got my bracelet from Tiffanys. I wanted it when I reached my goal weight in November. Not sure if I am calling it my goal weight gift or my Christmas gift. EITHER WAY, I am owed a gift :drinker:
  • arorra1
    Options
    Aan Ed Hardy watch, two pair of sneakers, and an I-pad with every accessory imaginable! I feel so spoiled...
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    These gifts are AWESOME! I got a gift card for Wally World and I'm considering some Kettle Bells after reading about them some! I forgot to mention I got some small sweaters and shirts which just made my day!! I am so excited to look hip again and not so baggy on top! :o)
  • elcyclista
    Options
    I got rained on for Christmas. D:
  • xlizzislegend
    Options

Just looked at your progress pictures...you DO look GREAT, sir! :) Merry Christmas (well, it's not Christmas in my time zone anymore)
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Sigh. Nothing. Yet, at least. My flight for this morning got cancelled and rescheduled for Monday, so I won't see my family until then. And since we are all traveling, I probably won't get any *real* presents, but more likely cash/giftcards and the like. I am okay with that. =) We don't really do big Christmases anymore.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... I got an early Christmas gift this year (a trip to see my family - we live about 15 hrs apart) with airfare paid. So I wasn't expecting anything this year.

BUT, Santa is kind! I got a (pre-owned) elliptical machine, new pajamas, a vintage teapot (for my collection)... some handcrafted glass jewelry, etc. We had an eclectic mix of gifts this year and that made it really special. Best of all, spending time with family and friends.
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options

Just looked at your progress pictures...you DO look GREAT, sir! :) Merry Christmas (well, it's not Christmas in my time zone anymore)

thank you ... you guys are so nice
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    I got some really good new running shoes (definitely my favourite) plus a gift card for a clothing store, a new cardigan (makes me look like I'm 80) a fuzzy robe, a lovely pearl necklace, bracelet, earring set, and moneys from my mama, 'cause she's 3000 miles away right now. :( I had a big dinner and an even bigger argument with my MIL, who told me to grow up because I was missing my mom. (It's our first Christmas apart.) It was a great day...
  • championnfl
    championnfl Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    My most important gift I received, was being able to play Santa and see the look on my daughters face when Santa woke her up and took her down stairs to give presents to her! Never will forget the expression on her 3 yr. old face.[priceless]. She didn't cry with the stranger & wanted him to stay for the day,but told her Santa had other houses to visit.
    It makes the other gifts seem so unimportant! This will always be with me!:wink:
  • egbkid
    egbkid Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    i got a new cookie sheet and candy thermometer , a very cute Hallmark ornament that is a reindeer made out of kitchen supplies (potato masher antlers, whisk feet, cheese grater head, etc), Mario Party 8, and a set of spices!!
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    My hubby got me a new fancy food scale. And my little girl got me a pasta machine. But the best gift of all was the day with just our little family and no one elas.
  • PJilly
    Options
    My most important gift I received, was being able to play Santa and see the look on my daughters face when Santa woke her up and took her down stairs to give presents to her! Never will forget the expression on her 3 yr. old face.[priceless]. She didn't cry with the stranger & wanted him to stay for the day,but told her Santa had other houses to visit.
    It makes the other gifts seem so unimportant! This will always be with me!:wink:
    That is so sweet. :)
  • PJilly
    Options
    I got my bracelet from Tiffanys. I wanted it when I reached my goal weight in November. Not sure if I am calling it my goal weight gift or my Christmas gift. EITHER WAY, I am owed a gift :drinker:
    Indeed! :happy: