What did YOU get for Christmas?

Options

Replies

• ElizabethMcCathern
    Options
    I got a Keurig mini coffee pot....ironic considering i'm trying to cut down, but my mom says you can just toss a tea bag in there and it works just fine. LOL Handmade Chainmail earrings from my aunt, a camera and fuzzy socks. :P

The best gift ever though, was seeing my sister tear up when she saw the charm bracelet I made her, and my mom begging everyone to play "just one game" of the Wizard of Oz Scrabble I got her. (She's obsessed with EVERYTHING WOZ).

Oh, and catching my little cynical, sarcastic brother (who tells everyone who will isten he hates kids) holding my 3 month old son and telling him he's "kinda cute in a bald, slobbery, baby kinda way" and that "us awesome guys have to stick together against the army of hormonal females in this family." LOL!!!!
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    My favorite gift was a bottle of Dom Perignon 2000. I have always said I before I die I want to drink a glass of this. Now to find the perfect time. Maybe if, no.... when I hit goal.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Didn't get anything, unless being cussed out by my mom is a "gift" these days :ohwell:
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I got some action last night..does that count :devil:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I got a WTH was my mother thinking gift.

55e453884272f578647e65e568ff.jpg
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Options

:laugh: I really don't know what to say about that gem!
  • MrsMills712
    Options
    My favorite gift was a huge Sephora make-up collection kit. I now have no excuse not to look presentable when I go out ;-)
    Also, a HRM. I'll be happy as soon as I can figure out how to use it :)
    And, I'm spending some Christmas money on a rebounder. I'm excited.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    My favorite gift is the 80-minute massage that I'll be getting on Friday. :love:
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options

This...seriously...EXISTS?!?!?!
  • undercover
    undercover Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I got like 4 boxes of chocolate...why o why...but I am bringing them to the office so I won't be too tempted ;)
    Got some money that I will buy a Wii balance board and some games, like EA Active that is on sale right now. Also got some tickets for the Handball world championships, that will be played in my city in January, that will be fun!
  • Losingforlife1
    Losingforlife1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Gifts to myself(couldn't resist w/the awesome deals out there:

xbox 360

360 games:
    halo reach
    mass effect 2

ps3 games:
    aliens vs predators

wii games coming in the mail:
    zumba
    Just Dance 2
    yeah, i know im a guy, but i need some exercise :)

Gifts I got from family:
    The obligatory $5 from my grandma lol
    chili powder and cumin--I luv chili
    a cooking ware set from SamsClub
    An awesome Logitech Harmony One remote
    A bears hat
    A spurs hat
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Tickets for a 2 week trip to Lanzarote in February and a €150 voucher for Amazon
  • sarahbeth84
    Options
    The Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Several Gift Cards
    Box of Cigars (Saint Luis Rey, Series G)
    Jack Daniels
    Knob Creek
    BBQ Accessories
    Jacket
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    I got an MP3 player (so I now I don't have to borrow my son's when I go jogging) :laugh:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

This...seriously...EXISTS?!?!?!

Yes it does and when I called my sister and asked what my mom was smoking. She said she told mom I would like it. Come on really? I don't want to be a crazy cat woman, I am already 33 and never been married.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,732 Member
    Options
    Several Gift Cards
    Box of Cigars (Saint Luis Rey, Series G)
    Jack Daniels
    Knob Creek
    BBQ Accessories
    Jacket
    Was it a smoking jacket to go with your cigars and Knob Creek & Jack Daniels? :wink:
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I got myself Active 2 which I used today and love it.

My guy got me weighted gloves which get really sweaty :laugh: He also got me a new bicycle seat so I'll stop complaining about my butt hurting and wool socks so I won't steal his for snowshoeing anymore. I got him fun backpacking stuff.

My (hopefully) future mil bought gave me size medium pj's :blushing: which I may be able to wear in a few months.

I also got fat and bloated for Christmas from eating a ton of crap and drinking about a million beers. I got a head full of cigarette smoke because Wyoming hasn't passed a smoking ban yet. :sick:
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    What is that cat thing anyway?? A scale? thermometer? Whatever it is it is dreadfully awesome! It begs to be regifted next year.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    What is that cat thing anyway?? A scale? thermometer? Whatever it is it is dreadfully awesome! It begs to be regifted next year.

Outdoor thermometer. The claws go into the ground.