thanks for sharing
  • daniellemm1
    daniellemm1 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Lauracharder
    Lauracharder Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    i've never thought of using pudding mix!! although sometimes i do use instant hot cocoa mix.
  • rosielko
    rosielko Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    bump..can't wait to try it ty :)
  • UndercoverAngel74
    UndercoverAngel74 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Tho127
    Tho127 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I use a vanilla protein powder called Show me the Whey. I add coconut water frozen blueberries-or any fruit frozen- and a good squirt of agave nectar. Mix it up in my nutribullet and its delicious and the perfect consistency.

I am going to try the jello version, though. I wouldn't mind starting my day with a chocolate shake! :)
  • peggymdellinger
    peggymdellinger Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Yum... bump.
  • Blitz_40
    Blitz_40 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • judyde
    judyde Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Bump. I think MFP needs a "bookmark" feature!
  • SHINDY12
    SHINDY12 Posts: 53
    Options
    bump
  • UseToBeHot
    UseToBeHot Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My family loves my protein shakes. So everytime I make myself one I have to make enough for everyone!! If I don't, I get a lot of crying and end up only getting a few sips before it's taken away. I figure since it's such a great hit at my house, why not share with my friends on MFP. Although I really can't take all the credit for this recipe. I got it from some body builders about 10 years ago at a gym I used to work at. I'm sure you'll enjoy this as much as we do!!

1-2 scoops of any type of vanilla protein ( I use Pure Protein)
    1 1/2 cups of ice
    2 cups water
    2 tbsp of any type of sugar free/fat free instant jello pudding mix (Chocolate, banana cream, pistachio, vanilla, etc)
    Blend it all up and you got yourself a very tasty protein shake! It also helps with that sweet tooth!! ENJOY!

Using Vanilla protein shakes you can use all kinds of things for flavoring: Pudding mix, jello mix, rootbeer (tastes like a rootbeer float), orange soda (tastes like a creamsicle). Soda would replace the water. Peanut butter, Chocolate, Coffee, any fruit, pumpkin and pumpkin spice in the fall is good. The sky's the limit.
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    bump
  • rosielko
    rosielko Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lazydaisy88
    lazydaisy88 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yum!! :love:
  • nccarolb
    nccarolb Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I'm still working on finding a protein powder that I like so have sample packets. Does anyone know how much a scoop is so that I could measure out of my packets? Thanks!
  • wehave4
    wehave4 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    This sounds really yummy and I will definitely try this out. Thank you so much for sharing with us all. :)
  • ilenewilliams
    ilenewilliams Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Definitely going to try this!
  • NomNomMom
    NomNomMom Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Bump -- Make especially as a summertime treat! Thanks for posting. :-)
  • hswaner
    hswaner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sounds amazing, thanks for the great idea.
  • omgtry
    omgtry Posts: 114
    Options
    gotta be very careful with this shake it causes bowls to bind if u don't drink enough water protein shakes need to be taken with caution just a heads up u do what u want just be careful not giving advice just a warning to drink plenty of water with any protein drink never give kids with B S