Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Protein Shake Recipe I gotta share

Replies

• jdyg81
    jdyg81 Posts: 48 Member
    thanks for sharing
  • daniellemm1
    daniellemm1 Posts: 465 Member
    bump
  • Lauracharder
    Lauracharder Posts: 141 Member
    i've never thought of using pudding mix!! although sometimes i do use instant hot cocoa mix.
  • rosielko
    rosielko Posts: 81 Member
    bump..can't wait to try it ty :)
  • UndercoverAngel74
    UndercoverAngel74 Posts: 185 Member
    bump
  • Tho127
    Tho127 Posts: 4 Member
    I use a vanilla protein powder called Show me the Whey. I add coconut water frozen blueberries-or any fruit frozen- and a good squirt of agave nectar. Mix it up in my nutribullet and its delicious and the perfect consistency.

I am going to try the jello version, though. I wouldn't mind starting my day with a chocolate shake! :)
  • peggymdellinger
    peggymdellinger Posts: 151 Member
    Yum... bump.
  • Blitz_40
    Blitz_40 Posts: 110 Member
    Bump!
  • judyde
    judyde Posts: 401 Member
    Bump. I think MFP needs a "bookmark" feature!
  • SHINDY12
    SHINDY12 Posts: 53
    bump
  • UseToBeHot
    UseToBeHot Posts: 28 Member
    My family loves my protein shakes. So everytime I make myself one I have to make enough for everyone!! If I don't, I get a lot of crying and end up only getting a few sips before it's taken away. I figure since it's such a great hit at my house, why not share with my friends on MFP. Although I really can't take all the credit for this recipe. I got it from some body builders about 10 years ago at a gym I used to work at. I'm sure you'll enjoy this as much as we do!!

1-2 scoops of any type of vanilla protein ( I use Pure Protein)
    1 1/2 cups of ice
    2 cups water
    2 tbsp of any type of sugar free/fat free instant jello pudding mix (Chocolate, banana cream, pistachio, vanilla, etc)
    Blend it all up and you got yourself a very tasty protein shake! It also helps with that sweet tooth!! ENJOY!

Using Vanilla protein shakes you can use all kinds of things for flavoring: Pudding mix, jello mix, rootbeer (tastes like a rootbeer float), orange soda (tastes like a creamsicle). Soda would replace the water. Peanut butter, Chocolate, Coffee, any fruit, pumpkin and pumpkin spice in the fall is good. The sky's the limit.
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    bump
  • rosielko
    rosielko Posts: 81 Member
    bump
  • lazydaisy88
    lazydaisy88 Posts: 32 Member
    Yum!! :love:
  • nccarolb
    nccarolb Posts: 858 Member
    I'm still working on finding a protein powder that I like so have sample packets. Does anyone know how much a scoop is so that I could measure out of my packets? Thanks!
  • wehave4
    wehave4 Posts: 97 Member
    This sounds really yummy and I will definitely try this out. Thank you so much for sharing with us all. :)
  • ilenewilliams
    ilenewilliams Posts: 48 Member
    Definitely going to try this!
  • NomNomMom
    NomNomMom Posts: 80 Member
    Bump -- Make especially as a summertime treat! Thanks for posting. :-)
  • hswaner
    hswaner Posts: 2 Member
    Sounds amazing, thanks for the great idea.
  • omgtry
    omgtry Posts: 114
    gotta be very careful with this shake it causes bowls to bind if u don't drink enough water protein shakes need to be taken with caution just a heads up u do what u want just be careful not giving advice just a warning to drink plenty of water with any protein drink never give kids with B S