Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

HOT GIRLS HERE!!!

Replies

• Miska_
    Miska_ Posts: 84
    So where's the hot girls again?
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Thanks to all of you who are helping me out. To my original responder, two things. First off, thank you for reporting my pictures. If I knew how to report the ones of you in your bra, I'd return the favor. And secondly, I tried starting two threads earlier today looking for friends and got no response. Since this one CLEARLY got some attention, I'd say my objective - of making friends - was fulfilled.

Whoa, just calm down! There is a huge difference between taking before/after pics, and taking a pic just to be sexy. You need to realize that this site is mostly made up of people wanting to lose weight and needing motivational friends, and people that have reached their goal and like helping others and sharing tips.

To be fair you have no idea what kind of people 'mostly' make up this sight. I think you'd be surprised if you did.

And taking before and afters or taking sexy pictures: WGAF? Both are fine so why even comment on it? To sexy pictures offend you? Is there a strictly 'before and after' rule around here? What if my Before and Afters are sexy? (I do try to keep it cute, personally) Are people going to come and scold me?
  • Goodness people. This isn't Facebook. If you think the post is stupid ... Don't open it. If you want to help.. Help. Stop bickering. This is a fitness website.
  • Achrya
    Goodness people. This isn't Facebook. If you think the post is stupid ... Don't open it. If you want to help.. Help. Stop bickering. This is a fitness website.

Are you saying this isn't a social media site, much like facebook? Then why do I have all these people sending me friend requests, up-voting my blogs, and liking my statuses? That sounds an awful lot like social media to me, fitness themed or no.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Goodness people. This isn't Facebook. If you think the post is stupid ... Don't open it. If you want to help.. Help. Stop bickering. This is a fitness website.

Are you saying this isn't a social media site, much like facebook? Then why do I have all these people sending me friend requests, up-voting my blogs, and liking my statuses? That sounds an awful lot like social media to me, fitness themed or no.

Cat gifs, fitspo, and people I don't know posting on my wall? Say it ain't so.
  • raven_ous
    raven_ous Posts: 223
    This is not a dating site. It would be better to approach things in a different way. This just makes you look like you're only interested in meeting guys, so you're cutting out probably half the people who would be willing to help you.

Besides you want to find helpful people and not pervs.
    VKQG9FC.jpg

Maybe just maybe the OP has a sense of humor...something that is a great advantage to have on the threads...I recommend going out and getting one asap:laugh:
  • kbyebea
    kbyebea Posts: 30
    I think the most important lessons here are:

1. There is always only one right way to do/use anything.
    2. Whatever you do, be sure to take everything as seriously as possible.
    3. 2013-09-24-gif4.gif

DEAD.

So I'm just here to APOLOGIZE to the girl who everyone is on....:flowerforyou:
    she was one of my friends in my friends list, AND I RECOGNIZED her, so initially posting in here was never intended to upset her, but apparently it did and she unfriended me. All I wrote was "DEAD" as it shows above. And hey, can you blame me for finding sarcasm funny?? I also wrote something on my status saying --"I went into the message boards to ask a question, but was sidetracked with a thread that had me laughing. I thought everyone was cool in here.. I guess it's not any different from other forums. Those gifs though."-- and she messaged me that I should have checked if the person I'm attacking is not on my friends list. :noway: <--- look girl, you're doing the same thing to me that you think everyone is doing to you. It's all a misunderstanding! None of that was an attack on you.. it was me stating that this site is not DIFFERENT from any other site. Just like many others mentioned here. That's it! I'm new to MFP, and I came here thinking everyone is one happy supportive bunch. But no, we're in here making it like just any other social media.. which I just have to accept.

I can't apologize for having a sense of humor but I apologize if I upset you. Good luck with your journey :flowerforyou:
  • Achrya
    I think the most important lessons here are:

1. There is always only one right way to do/use anything.
    2. Whatever you do, be sure to take everything as seriously as possible.
    3. 2013-09-24-gif4.gif

DEAD.

So I'm just here to APOLOGIZE to the girl who everyone is on....:flowerforyou:
    she was one of my friends in my friends list, AND I RECOGNIZED her, so initially posting in here was never intended to upset her, but apparently it did and she unfriended me. All I wrote was "DEAD" as it shows above. And hey, can you blame me for finding sarcasm funny?? I also wrote something on my status saying --"I went into the message boards to ask a question, but was sidetracked with a thread that had me laughing. I thought everyone was cool in here.. I guess it's not any different from other forums. Those gifs though."-- and she messaged me that I should have checked if the person I'm attacking is not on my friends list. :noway: <--- look girl, you're doing the same thing to me that you think everyone is doing to you. It's all a misunderstanding! None of that was an attack on you.. it was me stating that this site is not DIFFERENT from any other site. Just like many others mentioned here. That's it! I'm new to MFP, and I came here thinking everyone is one happy supportive bunch. But no, we're in here making it like just any other social media.. which I just have to accept.

I can't apologize for having a sense of humor but I apologize if I upset you. Good luck with your journey :flowerforyou:

Okay. Now this thread has everything
  • Welcome girlie!!! Hot and fit girl over here too! Welcome the site and feel free to ask me any questions about weight training/lifting
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    So where's the hot girls again?

You're right there!!
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Welcome! Feel free to add me :-)

but umm, could we get a real pic, please?
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Aw, I'm late to the game on this one, but I'm in. Also, I'm enjoying that her shots of "her body" are two different women from an MLB blog:
    http://philliesballgirls.mlblogs.com/2012/09/
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Aw, I'm late to the game on this one, but I'm in. Also, I'm enjoying that her shots of "her body" are two different women from an MLB blog:

I think she's already admitted they were generic pics. The question still remains on the originals.
  • What are your goals? Are you supportive? Are you going to be active?
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member

I think she's already admitted they were generic pics. The question still remains on the originals.
    I saw a couple of people who said they were found on google images. I guess I just don't get fake photos (unless you keep the heads on them and they are a celeb or someone clearly not you). Perhaps I'll just go back to my beer photo...
  • cocooned567
    cocooned567 Posts: 6 Member
    I did read your post. There is this thing called hidden intentions. Your profile pic is of someone in a thong with their pants pulled down and your topic title is "HOT GIRLS HERE"

That's going to attract MEN. I'm not saying you were outright saying "I'm looking to date guys" but I'm saying that this site isn't for attention so pull your pants up and cut the nonsense.

Go to facebook, instagram, or twitter if you're looking for attention.

quiet you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha - when I looked at your name I saw Zack BONER, which would totally make the response appropriate!
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    This has probably already been said...

But I am sick of the perv shaming on this site.
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member

NOT how I imagined the Voice of Reason would look!
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    I came for the hot girls. I wasn't completely disappointed. There was a few throughout this thread. Silver linings.
This discussion has been closed.