December Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• absie107
    absie107 Posts: 290
    Options
    5.3 miles on the elliptical doing intervals today!
  • KCmom
    KCmom Posts: 124
    Options
    Checking in. I've been out of town for a week but have exercised daily. Cross Country skiing: 6 miles and running 8 miles, for a total of 14 miles since I've last checked in (12/20-12/26).

exercise.png
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I am determined to finish my last 6 miles tomorrow and hopefully a few more before the end of the month/week.
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    22.4 miles over the weekend, thanks to a longish bike ride fueled by excessive Christmas eating.
    My December mileage is now 173, only 27 to reach my 200 mile target. Looks like I'm going to make it. :bigsmile:

Quick update, just 5 days left:
    - Total challenge miles 2,204. :smile:
    - 5 people made their targets (vhuber,luckie, toots, ianjames, kcmom) :drinker:
  • nemrenu
    nemrenu Posts: 211
    Options
    Good Monday morning all!

I sound so bah- hum - bug, but I am so glad Christmas is OVER! The food... the food.... the food :noway:

I'm determined to make my DMYA goal!!

Congrats to vhuber,luckie, toots, ianjames, kcmom, that have made theirs!
  • nemrenu
    Options
    just checking in...
    i have done nothing since tuesday night...entire house has been sick including me....colds, coughs, ear infection, bronchitis, possible strep you name it...
    i have done no exercise formal or informal since tues night BUT plan to start again fresh tomorrow if it kills me...
    my 3yr old daughter is on an antibiotic for the ear infection which is causing her to vomit after taking it so right now i'm snuggling with her in our bed while she sleeps....she is soooo tired and that is just not like her...she slept 12 hrs straight last night and now is sleeping again after just getting up at 1115 am....

anyway, i'm still here....
    hope everyone had a great holiday....

Hope the whole family feels better fast!
  • nemrenu
    Options
    how did u get that little person thing on ur scale thing is that a website u can go too??

tickerfactory.com
  • meanness67
    meanness67 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I better hop on the stationary bike tonight after Couch 2 5K...Only this week left to hit goal!
  • ldafoe
    ldafoe Posts: 20 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • NanBar
    NanBar Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Uhg- 32miles run of 75 Goal.

(I am not counting walking anywhere else- only my runs)

I am disappointed in myself- I had a bad start- I blew off running for the first 2 weeks of the month. I can make 50...but the 75 is now an impossibility. fail. :-(
  • skinnyack
    Options
    Current mileage:54.25
    Goal mileage: 75

Got called into work so missed my distance run... so now I'm back a little further than I thought I would've been...:grumble: well 5 days left...
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    6.15 miles today! so I met my goal, I'm going to shoot for 8 to 10 more before the end of the week!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi, I have just returned home from visiting family so have not got a lot of walking in again today, only about 2.5 miles. Looking forward to getting back to normal tomorrow :smile:
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    14.4 miles stationary bike. Home stretch!!! Only 4 more days!!!!
  • meanness67
    meanness67 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Kicked butt today! 1.842 miles on Couch 2 5K and 13.53 on the stationary bike. Should easily make my goal after that!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    3 miles today.
    Need 4.5 each day for next 4 days to make my goal. Gonna bust my *kitten* trying.
  • absie107
    absie107 Posts: 290
    Options
    ran a 5K and walked half a mile or so today.. so close!!
  • KCmom
    KCmom Posts: 124
    Options
    2.8 miles today.

exercise.png
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I went quite far today (for me) - 5 miles! Yay! :D Gah, I might just make my goal this month after all! heheh
  • nemrenu
    Options
    +5.20 bike miles for yesterday!