Foods you cannot eat in moderation

Options

Replies

• ranks39
    ranks39 Posts: 14
    Options
    Beef Jerky is mine, or the small beef sticks.....I always say have one or two, then that turns into a few more and so on!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    PowerCrunch bars. They taste just like the old Figurines, and they are nostalgic ambrosia.

Oh my gosh, I forgot all about those! My mom used to buy them.

Cheez Its, because I refuse to believe that the little bit they claim is a serving can really be one serving. Damn them and their cheesy deliciousness!
  • JLHNU212
    JLHNU212 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Ghiradelli chocolate and caramel squares.... I can eat the whole bag and because I love them so much, I hardly feel THAT bad about it! :)
  • sharinganxphunk
    sharinganxphunk Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Chocolate digestives, jaffa cakes and Nutella.

I'm hoping one day I can learn to eat these in moderation (something I'm practising with other foods), but for now these have to be kept out of the house.

However, I cannot buy multipacks of chocolate bars or big sharing packs of chocolatey sweets as they will all be gone. But I have learned the willpower to only buy a small bar of chocolate while I'm out.
  • cbluna
    cbluna Posts: 26
    Options
    Pizza. Definitely pizza. Even if I go in with the best of intentions...can't do it.
  • TNRunnerGal
    TNRunnerGal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Lays Sour Cream & Onion chips. Can't have 'em in the house or I'll eat from the bag until I'm almost sick.
  • failteromhat
    failteromhat Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Milk chocolate in its many,many evil forms.
  • jesslagr
    jesslagr Posts: 11
    Options
    Chips, candy, chocolate, cookies, bacon, cheese, french fries.. about 98% of foods that are unhealthy. If it doesn't have olives, celery, coconut, super spicy peppers, or coffee in it. It's in trouble.

62746993.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • spacelump
    spacelump Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Buffalo wheat thins. One serving becomes two becomes none.
  • ElizaKat001
    ElizaKat001 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    CHEX MIX. I will sit and inhale an whole family sized bag if there's one in the house.
  • bluesy8899
    bluesy8899 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Ben & Jerry's Chocolate fudge brownie, ice cream or frozen yogurt. I swear heroin is one of the ingredients
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Roasted peanuts in the shell. I mean, seriously, why do peanuts have so many calories???:sad:
  • janicebinva
    janicebinva Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Anything chocolate.

Those little pretzel squares with the peanut butter filling.

Sheet cake.

I just don't start, I don't take the first bite, I don't have any problem. (From Dr. Stephen Gullo's "Thin Tastes Better")
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    Double Stuff Oreos, Fig Newton cookies, Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies, Girl Scout Samoa cookies :)

^^^This is me!!!!

NSV though, I did come through GS cookie season unscathed!

Also, Doritos….nomnomnomnom
  • sunnyskys2013
    sunnyskys2013 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Home bread ,cookies or anything else that smells wonderful while baking lol
  • mykidsrit2me
    Options
    Have you tried PB2 peanut butter powder? Peanut butter is my weakness too but I absolutely love PB2 with way less calories.
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Ice cream in any form, and Trader Joe's cookie butter
  • starznholes
    starznholes Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Pizza
    Brownies/Cookies
    Ice Cream

Edited because I thought of one more- French Fries. ugh.
  • blupanda12
    blupanda12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese - love the stuff! I have to package it right away into serving-size portions, and then hide it in the back of the fridge. If I attempt to leave it in easy view, gone!
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I cannot go 24 hours without eating sugar. I tried it once and got grumpy as all get-out!