Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Foods you cannot eat in moderation

Replies

• MapleFlavouredMaiden
    MapleFlavouredMaiden Posts: 595 Member
    A life without bacon is not worth living my friend.
  • jcraig10
    jcraig10 Posts: 477 Member
    Frozen pizzas :( "Just one piece"....YEAH OK
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Creamy, delicious peanut butter. *wipes drool from chin*

And yes, I've tried PB2 and no, it just doesn't cut it.:grumble:
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Ice crack...I mean cream.

LOL. Love it!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Cookies and pizza.
  • kabemour
    kabemour Posts: 9
    Corn starch....Don't judge me!!!
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Cinnamon Disc hard candies. The are the only thing I have yet to over come. Tried again over the last two days, they still won. Nothing else, but all food is a danger zone when I am tired and stressed out. I am a work in progress.
  • kcatlin9
    kcatlin9 Posts: 321 Member
    Potato Chips

M&M Peanut
  • Apple31415
    Apple31415 Posts: 98 Member
    Pizza - and it so hard to log accurately! I am a pizza fiend from Jersey.
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    MapleFlavouredMaiden Posts: 595 Member
    Corn starch....Don't judge me!!!

tumblr_lwg6nhGmaF1qzjix8.gif
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Brownies, cheesecake, brownie cheesecake, cheesecake brownies...

seriously, someone brought cheesecake brownies to work a few weeks ago. I ate 3,,, and then I mourned them. lol so good. I refuse to make them.

But normally. Chips. or restaurant chips and salsa. lol, poutine, and anything that is combined chocolatey and cakey...
  • zillah73
    zillah73 Posts: 505 Member
    Trail mix or mixed nuts. Absolutely zero self control so I have to buy it bulk and only buy maybe a half cup at a time.
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    sweet carbs. Like frosted soft sugar cookies, cinnamon rolls, or danish, cake, also rolls of any kind!
  • RINat612
    RINat612 Posts: 251 Member
    Seeing a lot of Girl Scout cookies here. I must admit they never did anything for me. Now if you're talking about fresh out of the oven homemade chocolate chip cookies then that's a different story.
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Ice cream snickers bars
    Ben & Jerrys
    Potato Chips

Keep it away from me or I will eat it ALL
  • smn76237
    smn76237 Posts: 318 Member
    Dark chocolate almond butter.
    Jalapeno cheetos.
    Those are my big 2.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    Chips and salsa, Kettle jalapeno potato chips...

Actually, I can eat these in moderation if I put just a serving or two in a bowl or whatever...but usually these things are out in a large bowl or platter when we have guests or parties so I devour them all...especially if I've been drinking beer. Fortunately, I still basically consider it moderation since that only happens once or twice per month or so.
  • milkyskinn
    milkyskinn Posts: 126 Member
    After eights, eat natural bars, and spicy asian nut mix (which is in the house every week though because my family likes it too!) I have to put the container with the nuts on the top shelf so I have to climb to get it, and put a small serving in a bowl, or I will scarf down the entire container in about an hour.

And cereal. Thank god I stopped eating most of them when I became aware of the sugar contents in some!
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Cheese and Garlic croutons with blue cheese dressing.

At least now the Litehouse brand makes a Greek yogurt dressing....
  • KaleeCat
    KaleeCat Posts: 152 Member
    Buffalo Wild Wings, creme wafer cookies, Starburst Jelly Beans, Baby Ruth candy bars....Yep I will eat the whole box or bag of ALL of those if they're within my line of sight or reach!!