What's for Breakfast????

Options

Replies

• goldustgal
    Options
    Mmmm. Looks good!! I had three strips of turkey bacon, two eggs, a slice of toast and cucumber. 403 calories. Oh. And a tablespoon of ketchup. I love me my ketchup.
  • _MG_
    _MG_ Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Eggs, sausage, maybe some toast with jelly or butter.
  • MagdalenDreams
    Options
    Yummmmmm! I usually have cream of wheat with some organic sugar and cinnamon or oatmeal with various toppings, but today I had a banana and some homemade trail mix!
  • lindsayk324
    lindsayk324 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Eggs -- 3 whites, 1 whole -- and uncured bacon (almost) errday :p
  • Archon2
    Archon2 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I usually have a couple eggs with toast, but today I just had one hard boiled egg with coffee, which was even more plain. Been thinking of cutting out breakfast entirely and eat a more satisfying lunch or dinner. Bad idea? Anyone have luck doing that?
  • fholley23
    fholley23 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Broccoli, spinach scramble w/ Lumber jack oatmeal (cup of oats, banana, walnuts, almond milk, whey protein)
  • dramallamaduck
    dramallamaduck Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Baked chicken, grapes and string cheese...

Much better than the veggie chips or Sonic crap I used to eat!!
  • tziol
    tziol Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    3 egg whites + 100g oatmeal + 20g dried goji berries + 15g of mix berries etc + 1 scoop of whey protein + coffee
  • Sbrn_
    Sbrn_ Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Haha! Nothing. I don't eat breakfast. I often have a cup sugarless black coffee, but that's it. I can't be active or do things with food in my stomach lest I get lethargic. I'm just odd that way.
  • Lizplus3
    Lizplus3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Ricotta (1 cup), cinnamon, vanilla extract & splenda - warmed up - better than the cream-of-wheat that I have some days :-p
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Jelly.

For years toast, butter and jelly were a major part of breakfast. {and bread and butter for other meals} I went cold turkey when I changed my lifestyle, and have just now started to eat a little bread once in a while. It doesn't taste near as good as the amount of calories it has.
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Back to normal this morning. Blueberries and GLC Honey Almond Flax {with Carnation Breakfast Essentials}, Blueberry yogurt and a granola bar.

016_zps10039d6c.jpg
  • sunnyhlw77
    sunnyhlw77 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    yogurt
  • Frood42
    Frood42 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Breakfast consisted of a 32 mile bike ride, followed by sausages in crusty bread rolls and a chocolate milkshake.

:tongue:

• ottermotorcycle
    ottermotorcycle Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Ooh. I got my usual coffee - a medium french vanilla iced coffee with skim milk and one sweet n low. As well as two hard-boiled eggs and a banana. I'm working in the library today so I sorta had to sneak food in!
  • JimiJam514
    Options
    1 1/2 cups of Cheerios, mixed honey nut and frosted with a cup and a half of vanilla almond milk.
  • mjbself
    mjbself Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I can't do a large breakfast in the morning especially because I am up a 5am. I usually have a smoothie that starts with Kale or spinach since I have an Iron Deficiency. I change it up each day depending on what is the fridge, but try to do 50% veggie and 50% fruit or higher on the veggies because fruit has alot of sugar and I don't like them too sweet. I use water not milk to save the calories and absorb more iron.
  • asiantaye
    asiantaye Posts: 26
    Options
    Egg whites, turkey breast and whole wheat flatout.
  • Katleskin
    Katleskin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Green smoothie - spinach, pineapple, banana and kiwi, Soy milk and a handful of mixed seeds.