• Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Coffee, Kung pao chicken and a banana

I feel bloated and gross now though. lol
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I guess I eat a lot! LOL. Hard boiled egg, yogurt (dessert kind with sugar), sweetened tea, and a bowl of cereal.
  • cserg1
    cserg1 Posts: 8
    Options
    I normally do cereal for breakfast or an egg sandwich depending on how big my lunch is going to be. I really don't "need" breakfast but if I don't eat I'll end up consuming more calories on snacks or stuff during the day so better to be safe than sorry.

On weekends it depends on what my SO wants to do, but it's mostly eggs with something else (ham, beans, etc..) or cereal again if we're both in lazy mode.
  • bakechad
    bakechad Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    2 whole wheat english muffins with almond butter.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Slice whole grain toast with PB/banana. My favorite.
  • Lizzym911
    Lizzym911 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I had a bowl of oatmeal with Pb2 and almond milk
  • NualaTW
    NualaTW Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    This morning: 1 small baked potato stuffed with scrambled egg/egg whites, turkey sausage, plain ff greek yogurt and salsa.

Tomorrow morning: Bowl of rolled oats w/TBS of almond butter, dash of cinnamon and 1/2 sliced banana.
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Jelly.

For years toast, butter and jelly were a major part of breakfast. {and bread and butter for other meals} I went cold turkey when I changed my lifestyle, and have just now started to eat a little bread once in a while. It doesn't taste near as good as the amount of calories it has.

bread isn't the devil, you don't have to be scared of it. Neither is butter.

It doesn't scare me, but when I first started my lifestyle change I was doing the 5-2 fasting diet. On my two low calorie days a 600 calorie total didn't leave a lot of room for bread. We were often eating at the Wharf Express, a local chain of seafood restaurants, and their hush puppies were 80 calories each. Each meal came with three of them. I switched to boiled shrimp and gave my hush puppies to my wife. I was losing weight so easy, and giving up bread hadn't hurt that much, so I just cut out about 90% of it. These days I count calories everyday, and have stopped doing the 5-2 thing, but when I do have a slice of crusty bread, it just doesn't have the same magic it used to have.
  • adstott
    adstott Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    granola with almond milk and a cup of coffee
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Today I just blended up a smoothie of spinach, frozen peaches, blueberries, banana and pecans. It's usually something different every day. My favorite "take-to-work" breakfast is a parfait of Fage plain Greek yogurt mixed with pumpkin seed granola, blueberries, raspberries, a little honey and some ground flax seed. Most of my life I just couldn't bring myself to eat breakfast, but now I do make the effort to break the fast, so to speak. ☺
  • JMoore221979
    Options
    10 egg whites, cheese, and 2 strips of low sodium bacon. Add beta alanine and creatine 20 min later most days
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Chocolate protein pancakes this morning.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    10 egg whites, cheese, and 2 strips of low sodium bacon. Add beta alanine and creatine 20 min later most days

that's a big omelette! I'd have added mushrooms peppers tomatoes and spinach to it. Oh yea and an actual egg or two.. then called it lunch. LOL
  • larrodarro
    Options
    A cup of coffee, carrot, banana and 2/3 cup GLC Honey Almond Flax, with 1 1/2 oz 2% milk, 2/3 TBS CBE and a 1/4 cup sliced almonds. Same old same old.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Crazy morning on the Larro Ranchero. Trying to get ready for the Chipola River to flood. I skipped breakfast, but had eggs and sausage for lunch, so I guess that kind of counts.

008_zps353b1e40.jpg
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    2 slices of dempster's whole wheat thins with a bit of proactive.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    I had an egg and a protein shake...it all came out to 199 calories. Then I did the intro to Zombies, Run! 5k and burned 222 calories. I think I'll have a cheeseburger for lunch :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    This morning I had a cheeseburger and homemade cheese fries.
  • megnay
    megnay Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    OMG YUM! That looks incredible. I'm not much of a breakfast person (unless it's hashbrowns, eggs, sausage, etc!) so I usually have the same thing: 1/2 cup cottage cheese, some fruit, and a piece of toast with natural PB or almond butter. Occasionally I like an egg or two, but I'm going to try to start making protein shakes for the morning to see how I like it.