Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Modest is Hottest?? Please help!

Replies

• RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    maple, just wow
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    that's a cute dress. i love the print.

you have the shape for it, flaunt away. why are you not in the flaunt thread with that?
  • I dont know if its hot enough let me see the front :flowerforyou:
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    I dont know if its hot enough let me see the front :flowerforyou:

What she said
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    MapleFlavouredMaiden Posts: 595 Member
    fishing for compliments is kinda lame

I'm sorry you feel that way. I love giving compliments, fished for or otherwise. Nice tent btw.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member

I'm sorry you feel that way. I love giving compliments, fished for or otherwise. Nice tent btw.

Oh, you're definitely fishing with your new profile picture. :tongue: :flowerforyou: :love:
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Since I can't see any of these pics at work, I'm just going to have to respond so I can bookmark this thread to fa....I mean look....later.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member

Sometimes you can just taste the bitterness.

1387985812563.gif
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member

Great success!! :wink:
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot Posts: 596 Member
    Way too revealing. I like a woman who hides her goods under nasty *kitten* sweatpants or pajama bottoms. Pretty much the look that most of the hotties at Walmart have going on.
  • anj1030
    anj1030 Posts: 153 Member
    Way too revealing. I like a woman who hides her goods under nasty *kitten* sweatpants or pajama bottoms. Pretty much the look that most of the hotties at Walmart have going on.

Pete! Stop watching me! CREEPER! :blushing:
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member

Speaking of tent, nice avatar
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,855 Member
    Don't bother posting anymore pics. .I just went blind.
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Best accessory is your body!! :blushing: Advice from a 41 yo woman myself. The tighter and fitter the best. The torso appears a little loose, but you can definitely Rock a pattern dress. Rock your body lady!!!!:drinker: :drinker:

All the best!!

The torso looks loose cause I hiked it up to make it shorter. For modesty.

From viewing pic it was hard to tell but now makes sense.:blushing: No worries, Rock the body lady!!!! :wink:
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    MapleFlavouredMaiden Posts: 595 Member
    Good news for the jealous b's who reported her pics! You won. You got progress pics taken off of a fitness website. Yay for you!

Do you feel better now? Did your giant *kitten* shrink a bit? Are you now closer to your goals because you ran and told on someone else?

If you clicked the report button and you're still checking this thread, and we know you are, you suck. You're a tattletale. You're the whiny kid nobody likes. It's not her fault you're insecure about your own body. And reporting her does nothing to make you a better person.

The pics may be gone, but her *kitten* is still amazing. You can't report that away. How's yours looking?

omg Brett.... no words baby :heart:
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Good news for the jealous b's who reported her pics! You won. You got progress pics taken off of a fitness website. Yay for you!

Do you feel better now? Did your giant *kitten* shrink a bit? Are you now closer to your goals because you ran and told on someone else?

If you clicked the report button and you're still checking this thread, and we know you are, you suck. You're a tattletale. You're the whiny kid nobody likes. It's not her fault you're insecure about your own body. And reporting her does nothing to make you a better person.

The pics may be gone, but her *kitten* is still amazing. You can't report that away. How's yours looking?

*bro fist*
  • BigBellyGoAway

omg Brett.... no words baby :heart:

Man, just when Canada was looking enticing......
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member

+1

nicely put
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member

+1

nicely put

+2

Her *kitten* IS amazing.
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    YOU ARE TWENTY EIGHT YEARS OLD WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU WEARING SOMETHING SO ATTRACTIVE AND BODY COMPLIMENTING

Your body is nicer than the 20 y/os who are allowed to wear this based on the dressing committee. Of course, those same 20 y/os are inappropriate *kitten* if they wear this. No one wins. Burn all of the pretty clothes.

Btw where'd you buy that? Not that I'd ever be so rash to wear something that isn't appropriate for my age. I just need to know. For research...and science.

eta: I think your *kitten* is amazing too, fwiw
This discussion has been closed.