If you have 50+ lbs to lose...

Options

Replies

• SarahMS79
    SarahMS79 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and started around 200 pounds at the beginning of the New Year. I am down about 30 pounds since then...I want to reach at least 140 but untimately I'd love to be around 120. I log everyday! I'll send you a friend request!
  • Masq
    Masq Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and was disgusted with the scale this morning! Ugh!! I need to lose about 60.
    Really tired of my spare tire and my pants not fitting. :noway:

I was a WW for YEARS.... decided to give that up due to the cost and I didn't really like the new Points Plus.

Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • KimberlyVerb
    KimberlyVerb Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7, want to be 145. Add me!
  • LianaG1115
    LianaG1115 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    5'4" Goal weight is 125-130 Pick me, pick me!! I'm here everyday loggin my stuff!! I got about 50 more to go so anyone else in it for the final 50 friend me too!!!
  • shughley821
    shughley821 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and have about 94 lbs to lose, which seems like a bazillion...
  • ezloshead
    ezloshead Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Measuring in at 5'8" but I have 50+ to lose. I could use and give lots of support!

I come from the club of "she carries her weight well". I've come to the conclusion that is not complimentary. I want them to hear a new tune!:smile:

I'm in the same club. 5'6" 185 right now. Aiming for 140.
  • ashym123
    ashym123 Posts: 8
    Options
    i need friends to keep me as motivated as i am right now...im 5'3 and trying to lose 80 lbs ...
  • angel_of_harmony
    angel_of_harmony Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" currently 199 and my goal weight is 160. Feel free to add me! :)
  • twinsmom1117
    twinsmom1117 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9" and need to lose 50lbs!! I am down 11 but have so far to go..need all the support I can get!
  • mile311z
    mile311z Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Everybody can add me!! The more I have the better off I will be!!
  • djstatick
    djstatick Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    6'6" with over 100 lbs I'd like to lose...
  • SandraJN
    SandraJN Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and currently weigh 183. My highest weight was 217. I have my goal set at 160 lb., but that is just a psychological ploy so I don't get discouraged. Once I reach 160 I will re-evaluate, but I think 130 lb. which would take me out of overweight.
  • AZ0310
    AZ0310 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    5'5" and trying to lose 50-75. Feel free to add me.
  • megnay
    megnay Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I added you! I'm 5'2 and would ideally like to lose 40-50 lbs, but more importantly I just want to feel happier and healthier. Looking to get down to 120.
  • msbizybee
    msbizybee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I want to be supportive and encouraging and I could use the same. I am a busy single mom in Caliornia with 100 pounds to lose. I have been going at this for about 6 months now and have only lost about 30 lbs. some months I lost more than others. I only weigh myself once a month so I do no become discouraged. I realize we can become healthier without losing weight in the begining because we are replacinging the fat with muscle. but sometimes it is nice to be reminded of that. Please send me a friend request if you're ready to do this.
  • Zodia81
    Zodia81 Posts: 43
    Options
    I am only 5'1 and I have over 50 pounds to lose. A doctors office would tell you 110 is a good weight for me but even when I was thin I was nowhere near that. I'd be thrilled a 130. Feel free to add me, I need all the inspiration I can get!!
  • sbrock76
    sbrock76 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and have 50 to lose as well. I'd like to see someone elses food diary to get ideas and also am in dire need of support. I've been on WW and just haven't been feelin' it lately. I lost 100lbs with WW, but put 50 back on and haven't been able to really committ lately. It seems as though I'm just letting them take my money over and over. And I'm getting absolutely nothing from the meetings anymore. I'm just over it.

I really going to give MFP 100% effort. How do I share my diary, and view others? Anyone else go thru the WW stuff?

I can totally relate to your WW experience. I lost 101lbs with WW about 4 years ago but unfortunately I beat your 50 by another 30! (total of 80 back on) :( It's hard not to kick myself for the backslide, but I have to pick myself up and move on! There were definitely lessons learned that will help me with my current journey....

I'm 5'8" with 65-70 lbs to lose. I'm 37 now and don't want to go into my 40's in the 200's!

Anyone can add me! Best of luck to you all!
  • lauramw87
    lauramw87 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I'm 5'3"; my goal weight is 143, which is a LONG way off. I've lost 26 pounds so far. :)
  • ShelleyH1969
    Options
    I'm 5'2, I started at 150 and want to get to 105. It isn't fun!
  • LFernan85
    LFernan85 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've got about 30-45 more to lose, I'll add you!