If you have 50+ lbs to lose...

Options

Replies

• gtdattitude
    gtdattitude Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 (or so my DL says, lol) I have 50 pounds to lose also. I have lost 30 so far, 10 since joining mfp. I do great when I'm in the zone but getting in the zone is tough! Feel free to add me!
  • Arceliag
    Arceliag Posts: 1
    Options
    I am 5'3 and I am 202 lbs my bday is coming up in August and would love to loose 20lbs between now and August. I am having a lot of trouble staying focused and maintaining a healthy excercise regimen and healthy eating habit.
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Wow so many people are replying! Thanks for sharing all this motivation :)
  • etscher
    etscher Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and currently 185.6, but I started at 192.6. My goal is 140...we can do it!
  • eroberts0210
    eroberts0210 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and have 95 lbs to go just getting started and it's tough feel free to add me. Could use all the accountability and encouragement I can get.
  • eroberts0210
    eroberts0210 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    30 lbs great job.
  • joan_xo
    joan_xo Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm 5"4 and started off at 254 pounds. I'm currently at 221 pounds and I'm hoping to lose another 80-90 pounds.

Feel free to add me :)
  • LoveInnocent
    LoveInnocent Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, 5, 8, and finishing off my last semester in college. I am trying to make a lifestyle change but its especially hard right now with all the stress school has on me. I've hit a weight loss plateau this past week or so when before I was losing five pounds each week. I guess that's normal and I am stressing a lot right now. In good news I'll be done with most of my stuff next week, and everything will be done and turned in by April 29th!!! Either way, I'm 235, started at 250, I want to get down to 180 if not below that, but I'll start with the little battles first, just trying to lose 15 more pounds before disney on May 20th! Either way, friend me please I can always use the support and I love to support my friends too. :)
  • Newkat2013
    Options
    Hi
    My name is Katherine and I am 5' 8 and am ultimately looking to lose about 90 pounds. I would not mind the encouragement of others and have no problem helping out when someone needs help as well. Feel free to add me.
  • RobinAlexader
    RobinAlexader Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all I'm Robin and i'm 5'4'. I started at around 300lbs and i'm currently at 223lbs. My goal is somewhere around 145-150..I'll know more the closer I get.

. looking for more encouraging friends..we all need help and support sometimes.
  • JennyJ2015
    JennyJ2015 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    im trying to lose 100 pounds please anyone feel free to add me !
  • courtney549
    courtney549 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My goal is 150. I would love to have more friends. Let's motivate one another. I am having difficulty getting out of my low 200s.if anyone has any I would love it
  • sandals121
    sandals121 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That would be me! Would love new friends to do this with!
  • mommasboy3
    mommasboy3 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can add me on too. I have more than 50 lbs to lose but am doing it in 50 lb. increments so it doesn't seem so far away. I understand the person who said this is their 5th time doing this. Don't feel bad about that at least you keep coming back and succeed at doing it again. More power to you, for many people would have just said screw it and never came back. I applaud you. So if anyone would like you can add me, I need all the support I can get.
  • amberrenee813
    Options
    Completely agree with ya!
  • PinkPanther318
    PinkPanther318 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    5'6" looking to hit 140# 93ish to lose. I am all about having friends but I would like to keep it kind of small in order to keep it personal. Also want friends who are between 1400-1600 calories.
  • amberrenee813
    Options
    I do have a lot of friends but I comment and like very regularly.
  • LoveDanceSing
    LoveDanceSing Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 with a goal to weigh 140lbs... obviously I've got a long journey!
  • lenac87
    lenac87 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and have about 100lbs to lose, feel free to add me, its always nice to have more support and friends who have similar goals :)
  • texaswango
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and need to lose about 80lbs. Right now, I'd just be happy to have a 1 as the beginning number of my weight. This is my first day here actually doing things so I'm still trying to figure it out, but I'm doing things I don't normally and stepping out of the box I have myself in.