• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    48681761.jpg

(you have to make the img lowercase.
  • vms4evr
    vms4evr Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I think i got it. resized image.
  • Shelley6591
    Shelley6591 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I wait all year for these darn things!! They are way better than the regular reeses peanut butter cups. Don't ask me to explain because I simply cannot! But I will hurt someone for one of these!!

Reeses_Peanut_Butter_Eggs_Flickr_user_Like_the_G.jpg

These are THE BEST! I'm sure they are 3 or 4 cups together but I'm having one Sunday, I bought 2 packs for my husband, he is losing weight faster than me sooooo.....:devil:
  • tlangenfeld
    tlangenfeld Posts: 2,330 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mrqddyj0qy1qz4rgp.gif
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I wait all year for these darn things!! They are way better than the regular reeses peanut butter cups. Don't ask me to explain because I simply cannot! But I will hurt someone for one of these!!

They have them a lot of times during the year in different shapes. Pumpkin shapes for October, hearts for Valentines, etc.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    That lady in your office isn't trying to sabotage you. The truth is, she doesn't care about you at all and has never given your weight loss efforts a second thought..

Furthermore your husband isn't trying to sabotage you either; he's just tired of you telling him he can't eat what he wants in his own home, trying out your weird cauliflower experiments, and dealing with you being a hangry bish.
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I am now sitting here thinking of the chocolate I KNOW is in the gift I got from my parents yesterday that they said I can't open to Friday at the earliest. They live over an hour way, how will they know if I open it earlier or not? Then again its at home. I'm at work. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    That lady in your office isn't trying to sabotage you. The truth is, she doesn't care about you at all and has never given your weight loss efforts a second thought..

I puffy heart you so much
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

They have them a lot of times during the year in different shapes. Pumpkin shapes for October, hearts for Valentines, etc.

BUT EGG SHAPE IS THE BEST.
  • Achrya
    Options

Fact
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

Furthermore your husband isn't trying to sabotage you either; he's just tired of you telling him he can't eat what he wants in his own home, trying out your weird cauliflower experiments, and dealing with you being a hangry bish.

LMAO!

PS: Cauliflower is the devil.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options

This is true.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I am now sitting here thinking of the chocolate I KNOW is in the gift I got from my parents yesterday that they said I can't open to Friday at the earliest. They live over an hour way, how will they know if I open it earlier or not? Then again its at home. I'm at work. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You're grown. You can do whatever the eff you want.

And you want to eat that damn chocolate.

Yeah. You do.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options

Fact

Yup. The chocolate to peanut butter ratio is optimal in the egg shape.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options

LMAO!

Are you sure? This is the man that told me to eat nothing but watermelon and mocked my "diet" chocolate (80% dark Theo)
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    demotivation.jpg
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

Fact

Yup. The chocolate to peanut butter ratio is optimal in the egg shape.

+1
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    demotivation.jpg

+1
  • Achrya
    Options

LMAO!

Are you sure? This is the man that told me to eat nothing but watermelon and mocked my "diet" chocolate (80% dark Theo)

Well. Is that sabotage or just not knowing stuff? (Like that watermelon is gross)
  • TimeWillTell2
    TimeWillTell2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Oh that's funny!