Modest is Hottest?? Please help!

Options

Replies

• headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    Saw someone say that modest is hottest. I'm feeling out of the loop because I thought I had it together but now, I'm thinking it's mom jeans and kitty sweaters from now on...

I wore this on Saturday when I went out. Not nearly modest enough I'm afraid. Advice?

2014-04-12230557_zps322dbc22.jpg

Advice: keep it up!
  • RobsGirl_lds
    Options
    Hot is subjective, I take a shower with no cold water mixed in and find it wonderful but my husband can't get in because it's too hot. I think it is kinda the same when it comes to what people see as hot in fashion or *gasp* body type/shape/weight/composition/height...........

Need I continue?
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    Hot is subjective, I take a shower with no cold water mixed in and find it wonderful but my husband can't get in because it's too hot. I think it is kinda the same when it comes to what people see as hot in fashion or *gasp* body type/shape/weight/composition/height...........

Need I continue?

Yes, more details about you in the shower please
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    All depends on where you go. I was just in El Paso where women wear tight fitting dresses, 7" stilletos, and got club makeup on to grocery shop with 3 kids at walmart. That just made me laugh. Now your dress seems like a classy dress showing off some leg. Nothing wrong with that. Personally I like when a lot is up to the imagination. I think there is nothing sexier on a woman than a tight turtle neck with jeans and her hair up. But I like classy sexy. Don't get me wrong if I'm in the club and a dress like that walks by I take a double take. But reading your comments sounds like you don't really give a **** what people think anyway and you'll wear what ya want. And that really is all that matters.
  • mrfreestyle
    mrfreestyle Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    Saw someone say that modest is hottest. I'm feeling out of the loop because I thought I had it together but now, I'm thinking it's mom jeans and kitty sweaters from now on...

I wore this on Saturday when I went out. Not nearly modest enough I'm afraid. Advice?

If it's okay. I kinda creeped your pics. You are one fit lady. Keep up the good work sister! :smile:
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    i think you look very nice....
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I should have made the *kitten* picture my wallpaper while I had the chance :grumble:
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options

Mmmmmmaple goodnessssss! xD
  • EternalDecadence
    EternalDecadence Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I catch a lot of crap because of my curves, no matter what I wear people seem to think it's inappropriate. People automatically associate curves with sex, if I was 100 lb stick figure no one would notice. Don't let them bother you, it's a reflection of them, not you!
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I catch a lot of crap because of my curves, no matter what I wear people seem to think it's inappropriate. People automatically associate curves with sex, if I was 100 lb stick figure no one would notice. Don't let them bother you, it's a reflection of them, not you!

Plenty of modest outfits in your photos section. :tongue: :wink:
  • EternalDecadence
    Options

Lmao! For progression's sake...(;
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options

Lmao! For progression's sake...(;

Gotta love progress.
  • EternalDecadence
    Options

Lmao! For progression's sake! (;

Gotta love progress.
    Lol! Absofreakinglutely!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

I was still noticed when I was weighing in at 95 pounds, so being a stick figure doesn't really change that.....
  • EternalDecadence
    Options

I was still noticed when I was weighing in at 95 pounds, so being a stick figure doesn't really change that.....
    No doubt you were! I think women of all sizes are sexy, but people tend to skew their opinion if you are fuller in certain regions. Curves doesn't equal promiscuous is what I was getting at.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

No doubt you were! I think women of all sizes are sexy, but people tend to skew their opinion if you are fuller in certain regions. Curves doesn't equal promiscuous is what I was getting at.

you are too kind, thank you. I got where you were coming from, too, gorgeous.
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Wait, there was a picture of her *kitten*? Not the side profile dress thing? WTF Where was I? I spend countless hours browsing this website and I miss the only worthwhile thing posted on here?

F.M.L.
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    Wait, there was a picture of her *kitten*? Not the side profile dress thing? WTF Where was I? I spend countless hours browsing this website and I miss the only worthwhile thing posted on here?

F.M.L.

That happens to me all the time. This site needs an alert system for hot *kitten* pictures
  • _xXJennXx_
    _xXJennXx_ Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    Love the outfit, looks great on you! I'd wear it!
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options

F.M.L.

That happens to me all the time. This site needs an alert system for hot *kitten* pictures

Someone please describe said *kitten* in a very Stephen King like format for the both of us.
This discussion has been closed.