What do you think when you see a ripped female?

Options

Replies

• mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    its very sexy. its only a problem when the muscles are so big that the woman looks like a man. there are plenty good examples on this site of ripped and sexy a few of them have posted in this thread :)
  • WhiskeyBravo
    Options
    it depends, for example. Jillian Michaels is too ripped, i dont really find her attractive, but semi-ripped can definitely be attractive :love:
    I would commit a crime to have a body like Jillian. I don't find batwings and big guts attractive at all.

batwings and guts....ROTFL... nice! I totally agree!
  • pitbulllover
    pitbulllover Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I think ripped women are beautiful. Anyone that can spend that much time working out definitely cares about (and takes pride in) their body, so more power to them. I doubt I'll ever get there, I'll just be happy with getting to a healthy weight. But I admire anyone who takes it farther and goes for perfection (perfectly sculpted bodies).
  • lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Ripped women are beautiful but I wouldn't want to be ripped but toned instead.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    it depends, for example. Jillian Michaels is too ripped, i dont really find her attractive, but semi-ripped can definitely be attractive :love:
    Jillian??:noway: Jillian would be considered well toned by most women. Browse this site and you'll see women on both sides of the line others were speaking of. I think Jillian looks great but I wouldn't called it 'ripped' but I think of ripped as over the top, to me she is in shape, fit and nicely toned.:flowerforyou:
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,714 Member
    Options
    I think a naturally muscled body is extremely attractive, whether it's on a man or a woman.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    Ripped women are beautiful but I wouldn't want to be ripped but toned instead.
    agreed for me toned is where it's at for myself as well:wink:
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    i like it ........when i was younger i use to lift because i wanted to be ms Olympia
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    This is funny because my coworkers and I were talking about this. So "ripped"...does that mean

Jennifer6001.jpg

That is Jennifer Reece. Or how about Michele Levesque?

2006FigureMicheleLevesque.jpg

Just looking for that line.
  • aprilshowers13
    Options
    This is funny because my coworkers and I were talking about this. So "ripped"...does that mean

Jennifer6001.jpg

If these ladies are ripped, then this is my goal. They still have some curves and sex appeal and they definately don't look like men.

I wouldn't consider Jillian riped. She is in shape.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,714 Member
    Options
    I think they're both beautiful. That said, beautiful bodies also come in less muscular packages. There's room for all kinds of variety, if you ask me.
  • mafery
    mafery Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Too much for me. I like a nice toned body with some muscles. But to each their own.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    Too much for me. I like a nice toned body with some muscles. But to each their own.
    ditto for me...eek:noway:
  • CarolHudson11
    Options
    I would commit a crime to have a body like Jillian. I don't find batwings and big guts attractive at all.

@ Edorice! You just said it all! I would commit a crime to have a body like Jillian, too! LOL!
  • IsraaQ
    IsraaQ Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I like a woman who knows when to stop.. If her bmi is 25 and/or under she shouldn't try to lost any more weight or build muscles.. I dunno but in my opinion men should have the big muscles and women should only care for a thin waste that looks the normal way to me
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    This is the body i want... This is the girl from bodyrock and i dont think she is too ripped!!!!

4hfnt3.jpg

i3ihiq.jpg
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I like a woman who knows when to stop.. If her bmi is 25 and/or under she shouldn't try to lost any more weight or build muscles.. I dunno but in my opinion men should have the big muscles and women should only care for a thin waste that looks the normal way to me

@ Saudibrit: Take a look at my photos. My BMI is just under 18...do I look ripped to you?

@ Everyone else: Jillian is toned IMHO....but those other girls posted are ripped. But to each there own. My brother is a body builder and he does it the natural way and it looks really good. Women that have a large amount of muscle can still be sexy and attractive...it just depends on the person. I for one just want to be very well toned. I want to be like Tosca Reno when I'm her age.
  • itzamos
    Options
    Not my cup of tea. ::shrug::
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    The girl from Body Rock is GORGEOUS - mainly because she still looks like a girl - she has boobs! The other two girls, in my opinion are a bit too big - they look a bit roidy - look at the jawlines! But then that's up to them. I like a big man though! :wink:
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options

Jennifer6001.jpg

These two are both BEAUTIFUL. I would LOVE to look like Jennifer Reece. Too much in my opinion would be This...

women-bodybuilder1.jpg