Easter

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options

The irony here is that Hitler has been more controversial than the figure that many believe to be the King of all evil in the entire history of the universe, Satan. Someone mentioned Satantic worship.

How does Hitler get more fanfare than the devil?

Because Hitler actually EXISTED (more's the pity) and is not some mythical entity...

The REAL world is far more evil than the made up one.
    OMG, you mean Satan doesn't exist? Can someone please let my preacher father and God know, I'm pretty sure they know him. Plus I'm pretty sure I've met him in a dark alley before, but it WAS dark so who knows.

AND, now that it's confirmed there is no Satan I find out that I've been doing life all wrong. *throws off clothes and starts an orgy*

can we please stop making fun of my Lord Satan , thanks thanks

You. Are starting to grow on me...

this.

salem, the more i read from you, the more i cant help falling for you.

15whwro_th.gif
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    We will have lunch at my place. Around 2 or 3 pm. In the morning I plan on a run ( and then eat some YUMMY chocolates! Yes, I'm bad ) for 6 miles. And then I will start preparing for the meal. I'm not sure what is happening after that or if I am going anywhere else.
  • SBakerGrey
    Options
    Welp, I'm having some lamb for my Easter dinner, which ironically I'm having today, because tomorrow is the day I get back on the wagon.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options

The irony here is that Hitler has been more controversial than the figure that many believe to be the King of all evil in the entire history of the universe, Satan. Someone mentioned Satantic worship.

Because Hitler actually EXISTED (more's the pity) and is not some mythical entity...

OMG, you mean Satan doesn't exist? Can someone please let my preacher father and God know, I'm pretty sure they know him. Plus I'm pretty sure I've met him in a dark alley before, but it WAS dark so who knows.

AND, now that it's confirmed there is no Satan I find out that I've been doing life all wrong. *throws off clothes and starts an orgy*

this.

15whwro_th.gif

omg omg omg

mom look

two people on the internet think I am okay

holy fvck get out the good bong
  • lizzyclatworthy
    lizzyclatworthy Posts: 296 Member
    Options

this.

15whwro_th.gif

omg omg omg

mom look

two people on the internet think I am okay

holy fvck get out the good bong

Make that 3 :happy:

also if the supposed existence of Satan is the only thing stopping you having an orgy I would either be worried or impressed... personally I am only bothered if he exists if he responds to personal appearance requests. :devil:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Welp, I'm having some lamb for my Easter dinner, which ironically I'm having today, because tomorrow is the day I get back on the wagon.

Which wagon?

Sobriety? Clean from narcotics? Stopping smoking? Not gambling?

Whichever it is, best of luck to you.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

Which wagon?

Sobriety? Clean from narcotics? Stopping smoking? Not gambling?

Whichever it is, best of luck to you.

Radio Flyer.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

this.

15whwro_th.gif

+1
  • megan_h26
    megan_h26 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Not much of anything since there's only 3 of us. Hopefully this time next year my fiance and friends will be living closer so we can do a giant easter with them and their kids. Even our neighbors aren't doing much which is a first, they're doing yardwork.
  • fhc2013
    fhc2013 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter

to you too :)