Moms that lost belly hang, extra flab, stretch marks..

Options

Replies

• MrsKgettingfit
    MrsKgettingfit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    This thread is giving me hope. Everyone looks amazing!
    I must take some before pics so I can hopefully see a difference, started back working out yesterday. Have been very lazy and unmotivated lately. I'm 31 and mom to 3 kids 11, 7 and 2.5. I hate my tummy! This thread is so motivating! Well done everyone!
  • rissamarie406
    rissamarie406 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this post ladies! I needed this.
  • lotter
    lotter Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Mega motivational. Well done to all the ladies who posted pics, you're all amazing :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mombie2six
    mombie2six Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! I'm a mommy to six kids and I'm currently trying to get my belly back in shape and lose about 10 pounds! Hoping to be able to add to this thread in a few months! :)

You all look fabulous!!!!
  • miztrezzlyn
    miztrezzlyn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've had 5 children over the span of almost 25 years. The picture quality isn't that great in my "current" pic and it is only the progression of the last 35 pounds but I was really surprised with how much my stomach slimmed down in that last bit. Still looking to go another 10 pounds as I still have a bit of belly flab, but I'm pretty happy with it so far.

Unfortunately, the stretch marks are another thing entirely. I suppose they're not AS noticeable now as they once were when the skin was pulled tighter (from being overweight) but they're definitely still there. They won't ever go away.

Lyn_before_after_zpsf2c54f35.jpg

lyn_before_after_2_zps4ba5b883.jpg

**Sorry those are so big :/

Here, I found a more "before" picture, at 185 pounds.

d5d36d00-dad1-4960-9dd8-a8fa8e197ef1_zps28df1706.jpg
  • vharding7
    vharding7 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Bump! I am 4 weeks post c section number 2 so this thread is very motivating. Can't wait till I can get started working out again! :)
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I am on here tonight looking for inspiration/motivation, worried I will never get rid of this overhang, its getting smaller but hanging lower where the fat seems less dense, if that's even possible. I know its getting smaller because pants fit better, but its still there for me (I've also been in a plateau for nearly 6 months because I fell off the wagon a few times) and so looking for some motivation to get back on track. This thread is making me feel it is possible! Though, not a lot of the bellies I've seen hang like mine does, so hoping as I keep looking farther back that I will see it. I have NOT had a C-section and only had 1 kiddo, but I've been overweight for nearly 20 yrs, so I have a lot of stretch marks from both having the 1 kiddo and then gaining weight after that and keeping it on for so long. You all look amazing and thank you for sharing pics that I'm sure have been scary to share, you should all be so proud of yourselves!!
  • michelle_816
    michelle_816 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    So glad I found this post! I have about 40 lbs to lose, but I figured even if I lost that, my pooch from my two c-sections (almost 10 and 8 years ago) would never go away!

Now you ladies have given me hope and motivation :) Thank you!
  • MrsKgettingfit
    MrsKgettingfit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've had 5 children over the span of almost 25 years. The picture quality isn't that great in my "current" pic and it is only the progression of the last 35 pounds but I was really surprised with how much my stomach slimmed down in that last bit. Still looking to go another 10 pounds as I still have a bit of belly flab, but I'm pretty happy with it so far.

Unfortunately, the stretch marks are another thing entirely. I suppose they're not AS noticeable now as they once were when the skin was pulled tighter (from being overweight) but they're definitely still there. They won't ever go away.

Lyn_before_after_zpsf2c54f35.jpg

lyn_before_after_2_zps4ba5b883.jpg

**Sorry those are so big :/

Here, I found a more "before" picture, at 185 pounds.

d5d36d00-dad1-4960-9dd8-a8fa8e197ef1_zps28df1706.jpg

Wow!! You look amazing.
  • lablamires
    lablamires Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 mo. pp. Pictures to come! :)
  • Naturally_sassy0525
    Naturally_sassy0525 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Wow this is so motivating!! Bump
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Going, going, gone! Wow ladies!!! I'm so impressed! I have to dig up my 200 lb prego pics! I weigh 145 now and the oldest "baby" is 20 :smile:
  • wannasfitness
    wannasfitness Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • rhina23
    rhina23 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I always wonder if the belly flap will go away and if the legs will get thinner.
    These pictures have confirmed them all.
    Congratulations! You look so fabulous!

9bde1496-6cdd-4152-b7ba-6ae7b5f28996_zpsfb3d2d75.jpg
    720e3e30-18f8-4fe5-b109-0899df341f64_zps4017f29d.jpg

The belly isn't totally gone, but it's not hanging over like it used to!
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    I'm rather concerned about my legs right now. I hated how heavy they had become. Now I've lost 37 pounds, and not that much has come off my legs, it seems.
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Bumping this. I have some pics to show how my tummy that had a little belly hang has shrunk down. As soon as I get home, I will post them. It's quite impressive!
  • bonzee88
    bonzee88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Hmm - so I'm noticing the photos I submitted to this thread were pretty early into my weight loss, and some ladies had mentioned that they were helpful.

I hope that showing ones from a little further along would be even more helpful! The belly area definitely kept getting better. Shortly after these photos I got pregnant again, and have just had my son - so we're back at this :smile:.

8808263d-d11b-4760-b41d-391f4880a740_zps44b40473.jpg

da00fe9b-bdc1-496d-ac41-6a100da02550_zps606908ec.jpg
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Hmm - so I'm noticing the photos I submitted to this thread were pretty early into my weight loss, and some ladies had mentioned that they were helpful.

I hope that showing ones from a little further along would be even more helpful! The belly area definitely kept getting better. Shortly after these photos I got pregnant again, and have just had my son - so we're back at this :smile:.

8808263d-d11b-4760-b41d-391f4880a740_zps44b40473.jpg

da00fe9b-bdc1-496d-ac41-6a100da02550_zps606908ec.jpg

Now I'm curious, how tall are you?
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    sorry double post
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!