What's for Breakfast????

Options

Replies

• larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    My wife had the day off because of Good Friday, and she cooked a crescent roll, sausage and cream cheese casserole thing. It was good, but over 300 calories a serving. Ouch.

006_zpsf24c2cbb.jpg
  • shewillbemodelskinny
    Options
    gluten free toast with one poached egg (small) or 1/4 cup oatmeal with 1/2 green apple and cinnamon

wow that croissant looks huge I bet it was yum
  • All_Day_Fit
    Options
    Nothing beats leftover beef for breakfast!
  • idlehands79
    Options
    6 oz of Yoplait lite strawberry yogurt and a 1/2 cup of Kashi GLC Honey Almond Flax mixed in. Yum!
  • lizzyclatworthy
    lizzyclatworthy Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    raspberry and white chocolate protein pancakes, black coffee and codine
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    1 oz 2% milk, 2/3 cup of GLC Honey Almonds and Flax, 1/3 cup Nature Valley Protein Crunchy Granola, 2/3 Tbs Carnation Breakfast Essentials, 4 oz Dole diced mango fruit cup.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Today was overnight oats that I set up last night. Topped 'em with honey, walnuts and strawberries after my run and scarfed it down. Tasty.

Most days it's either oatmeal or eggs & toast. Occasionally we go all out with pancakes or waffles, eggs, bacon, the works. And if we go out to breakfast (my fave), potatoes are a must.

Now I'm hungry. What's for lunch? :tongue:
  • beachylove
    beachylove Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I had an everything bagel thin with 2x protein cream cheese, it was amazingly delicious and cured my craving for a bagel that has been hitting me the last couple of days.....oh yeah and coffee. Lots of coffee!

I love seeing what some of you eat for breakfast, gives me lots of ideas to mix it up. I was getting bored with my same ol oatmeal there.
  • vincimama
    Options
    Garlic tea diet darlink! :drinker:
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Omlet made with 1tbsp sweet onion,1tbsp orange bell pepper, 30gm light old cheddar, 3 mushrooms, half cup Egg Creations, along with 1 strip of turkey bacon and coffee. 225 calories, but filling and delish. I cut all the veggies, and slice the cheese the night before so I have time to make it before work.
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Ok now I need to make coconut pancakes and bacon tomorrow. That looks so good!
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    A large mug of strong black coffee.
  • flossy0965
    Options
    Day one on this new journey to a new healthy smaller me.....2 poached eggs, 2 slices lean bacon, grilled tomatoes and 1 slice of toast....oh and mustn't forget the coffee.
  • beachylove
    beachylove Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Today it was 2 whole eggs, 6 egg whites, bacon and 3 buttermilk pancakes and large Starbucks caramel K-cup coffee with cream and sugar. Beats having yogurt and nuts.

20140419_080051_zps787d2d13.jpg

20140419_080106_zps56e574b8.jpg

That looks delicious....gunna have to make eggs and bacon tomorrow
  • logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    What's happened to that bacon M27??

I have a home made smoothie of porridge oats, a banana and soya milk.
  • LisaStaines
    LisaStaines Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Weekdays I have brink flakes & 2 tablespoons of granola sprinkled on top & some low fat milk (not a huge fan of milk!)

On the weekends I like to have an omelette, this weekend I made an omelette with 1 egg yolk, 3 egg whites and a cup of raw spinach & also treated myself to two turkey rashers with that this morning (first time to try them, they were yummy!!!)
  • firestation12
    Options
    I usually don't eat breakfast but today I was up at 5:40 a.m. and had an instant oatmeal with a bit cinnamon in it, coffee and two cups of green tea. Skipped my morning snack for it.
  • honeyjasmine
    Options
    Looking yummy!

Every day for breakfast I have a shake made of 1 scoop protein powder, cup of almond milk, 1/2 banana, 1 tablespoon flaxseed, 1 teaspoon almond butter and a handful of porridge oats.
  • luvsunshine1
    luvsunshine1 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I loved my breakfast. Also, drooling over the breakfast pics. I had oatmeal made with almond milk and cinnamon, mix in slices of bananas, almonds, and 2 splenda.