lose 20 pounds for summer, who's in?

Options

Replies

• amirahdaboss
    amirahdaboss Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I'm in, but I'm gonna aim for ten pounds because I'm not aiming to lose much
    Hoping for 135 by July :)
  • bombshellcertification
    Options
    Hi Im new to this site, my name is Lisa and Id like to jump into the mix

Id like to join the summer 20 crew, with goal of losing &toning up goal of 12-15 lbs by July 4--the encouragement & tips would be helpful as I am not only in mid life madness but additionally having caloric confusion since joining this site--trying to figure out the 1200 goal but then deciphering the "bonus calories" due to working out like a fiend.

Is it only if I go under 1200 that my metab additionally slows down? Or if I don't eat all the calories they tell me I have in the bank? If one day I eat extra & don't work out does the deficit/extra balance out? Can I look at my calories by the week burned vs eaten? Ay yi yi, it didn't used to be so complicated, dang mid life metabolism! Got to shake it up already!! In time for beach....
  • DeeMN6
    DeeMN6 Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm in!! Please add me!!
  • heythatonekid
    Options
    I'm in! This is my plan anyway, so it'll be nice to have some people with the same goals along for the ride! Feel free to add me :)
  • Dagnova
    Dagnova Posts: 68
    Options
    Because I'm near my not clearly defined end goal, I will lose something in the range of 15 to 20 lbs.

If that's ok, I'm in!
  • Naturally_sassy0525
    Naturally_sassy0525 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • loved1
    loved1 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Please tag me if a group is created.
  • VintageFit
    VintageFit Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in if this was turned into a group!
    I need to lose exactly 20 pounds, I've already lost 5, and I dream of finally being at my happy weight this summer and for a certain vacation in early september.

PLEASE tag me or something if this is turned into a group! :D I'd be so motivated
  • earthakin
    earthakin Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me to the group also. So motivated!
  • jaxgetshealthy
    jaxgetshealthy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in ... please let me know if a group is created x
  • ellaswift84
    Options
    Hello! I'm in! I have a wedding at the beginning of July and really want to be feeling and looking my best by then! And a massive holiday on 21st July - and I turn 30 on the 25th of July! So I have lots of things to keep me motivated! We can do it! X
  • mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • makeeverydaybetter
    makeeverydaybetter Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've just joined. Count me in x
  • korrinapa
    korrinapa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need to be accountable to someone…I'm a terrible liar when I have to fess up to what I did or didn't do so this will really help! No mercy here please! If I am being lazy and haven't posted a workout in several days, I would appreciate you calling me out on this!

We've got this! That's what (virtual) friends are for! :happy:
  • mariosdog
    mariosdog Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    definitely in...please let me know if you set up a group
  • izu87
    izu87 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    In as well. Trying to get more social over here, seeking for support and friends :)

So, add me if you want ^^
  • scrapbooklady
    scrapbooklady Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Anyone who would like to friend me, please go ahead! I am looking to encourage and motviate others who will do the same for me!

My goal will be more like 10-12 lbs.
  • angel_of_harmony
    angel_of_harmony Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well! My goal is 15lbs lost over the summer. Feel free to add me if you make a group and anyone else who would like a motivated friend. :)
  • DanielleH1213
    DanielleH1213 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • soulsnette
    soulsnette Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well!