any 40 plus want to travel this journey with me?

Options
pattyg4
pattyg4 Posts: 5 Member
Hi there 40 plus people! If you want to communicate with a genuine honest 40 plus over weight person trying to get in shape, please reply! please join me on my journey and share recipes, experiences and moans and groans? I noticed that posts kind of get lost and no one replies, so i'm hoping this gets noticed before it gets buried in the pile.! Look forward to getting to know you. Best wishes, patty

Replies

• 1ZenGirl
    1ZenGirl Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm 49 and sent you a fr. I would love to have some friends in my age group!
  • poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi Patty, I'm 55, log in daily with an open diary. Please feel free to add me for mutual support/motivation :smile:
  • HopeNShelton
    HopeNShelton Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I will be 40 soon, feel free to add me. I've lost 115lbs since November.
  • pattyg4
    Options
    hello! great to hear from you, I put that message on here because I was struggling to find people around my own age and gave it a last shot. How you? I'm Patty
  • Saparova
    Saparova Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Patty! I am 50. Tried and trying different diets and exercises but not getting very good results or results I want to see. But never giving up and am now doing Beachbody Turbofire. Getting up at 5 am everyday to fit the exercises into my day is not easy but something I need to do if I want to see the result. No results so far ..yet.. but hope is still here))) I will be happy to join the group!
  • StacyJCrain
    StacyJCrain Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi Patty, I'll be 43 this week. Sent you friends request and hope to join on this journey of lifestyle changes and body tranformations!
  • fercar3000
    fercar3000 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi . I'm 45 , anyone feel free to add me
  • cwtchme
    cwtchme Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm 44 & I'm 37lbs in to my 98lb journey.. Feel free to add me.
  • pattyg4
    Options
    i'm working out how to add my friends by the way!
  • pattyg4
    Options
    thankfully i worked it out how to add friends, quite new to all this sorry!
  • incantarix
    Options
    Hi! I just sent you a friends request :) And to anyone else here, please feel free to add me. I am 43 and need to lose around 100 lbs.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Hi, all. I'm a genuine 40+ overweight person too (44, and actually I have to lose another 17 to be just overweight). Always nice to see more people in our age-group around here. I am really enjoying this community and the forums, and check in everyday. Anyway is welcome to add me.
  • juanwife1
    Options
    I would love to join the 40 plus journey with you. I have been on my workout regime over a month now and i'm starting to see the results so maybe we can be of help to each other.
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Only in my 40's for 6 more months <sigh> ... but always willing to befriend any fellow Quadragenarians (don't get to use that word too often!) :happy: .... so by all means feel free to add me.

Have been at this fitness thing now for about 3 years or so and I'm to the point where I'm really just trying to develop what little muscle I have!
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'd love more friends!

45 here, been at this since August with quite a way to go.
  • bciloveme2014
    bciloveme2014 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    just sent you a friend request, I am 42 and I love MFP.
  • dwarfiegodsmack
    dwarfiegodsmack Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    hello all you fabulous 40+ people!

i'll be 43 next month

feel free to add me!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    There's plenty of us Wonderful over-40's! 48 here!!! Been at this for awhile now and love it.

Welcome, Welcome!!!
  • TudorRose2013
    TudorRose2013 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 and log daily. Would love more 40+ friends for encouragement and support!
  • diggerjcb1966
    Options
    Hi Patty, I am 48 years old and living in the UK. I have fought a battle with my weight for many years and have, finally, decided to take the sensible approach and try to lose a pound a week. I'd love to share your journey with you. xx:happy: