20-somethings looking to lose weight

Options

Replies

• notyesterday
    notyesterday Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    20 yrs old from Canada looking to lose about 30 pounds!
    Add me :)
  • yungibear
    yungibear Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 22-year-old student and I want to find more opportunities to be more active.

I think that despite being a student who needs to sit in class all day or study at a desk for long periods of time, there are still pockets of time where I can take a break and move my body a little. I want to develop good habits that I can take into my future career.

Feel free to add me!
  • brodge07
    brodge07 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I am 25 and looking to lose around 60-70 lbs. Definitely looking for some other encouraging people with similar goals!
  • Zenyehtta
    Zenyehtta Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Laura from Maryland and looking for some friend closer to my age :)

I'm looking to lose about 15 more pounds.

Feel free to add me!
  • golfergirl92
    golfergirl92 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    22 year old right here! I'm always looking for new friends! I'm pretty active on here and have a 105 day streak so far. Lost about 15 pounds since last November. Add me!
  • bookworm140
    bookworm140 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Mind adding me as a friend? I am also 25 and looking to lose the 20lbs that I have gained since getting married! :wink: I am pretty new to the MFP friend thing, but figure the more support I have, the better!
  • kmariedickinson
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm always in need of motivation and love seeing others success as it motivates me. 27 here :)
  • chunli84
    chunli84 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am looking for friends to motivate me, Im an active duty soldier that was injured overseas and am trying to lose some weight I gained while on bed rest. Im at 170 started at 182, my goal is to get to my normal size 150.
  • IvaPlenty
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

I am 23 and from the UK.

I started on MFP at 245lbs in February 2014 and have just today found out that I have lost my first stone (231lbs now) and i could not be happier right now. However i still have quite a distance to go. I never really believed in calorie counting up until February but it really does work. I have not increased my exercise too much either, I do plan on joining the gym when i have shifted a bit more of the weight.

It's lovely to be on here and seeing the words of encouragement from you all!

Please feel free to add me and share your recipes because as much as i love my diet at the moment, i'd love to spice it up a bit hehe
  • SamanthaJo1027
    Options
    26 year old , looking for some friends here :)
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Hello I am 28 name is Athena. I was on here about a year ago and recently got back into it. I lost my mother then didn't care anymore and then ended up pregnant and on bedrest so I was aloud to workout. Now I am back and more determined then ever. Feel free to add me.
  • BreeeRN
    BreeeRN Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am a 25yr old who has lost 11lbs in the past 4 weeks. Looking to lose 53 more! I'm looking to keep my motivation up, and will add anyone! :) I log in everyday. Good luck everyone, stay motivated!

60311504.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • amandaygriffin
    amandaygriffin Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 28 and trying out the message boards for motivation, tips, etc. I also think it's important to have people around my age to talk to about weight loss because it affects everyone differently and we may find someone that is in a situation similar to ours that can help support!
  • latachuela
    latachuela Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing?
  • 1swolpanda
    1swolpanda Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    hey hows it goin everybody, my name is mark, i have been through my journey from 300lbs to the weight im at now which is 190lbs, i write workout plans for people,,, and dont worry its for free, i just get bored sometimes, if anybody wants a free workout plan written, just add me and send a little message and ill chat and get to knwo ya and what i need to know for the program..

hope to hear from ya all, have a great one and good luck to everybody even if you dont add me
  • serenity56
    serenity56 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm soon to be 24 (May 6!) with about 30 lbs to lose. I'm vegetarian, and I love having other vegetarians/vegans as friends so I can spy tasty meal ideas in their diaries. ;) But anyone is more than welcome to add me!
  • pierremignon
    pierremignon Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    21-year-old here looking for friends around my age. Feel free to add!
  • tinydancer4
    tinydancer4 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm back after some time off. Want to lose those last stubborn few pounds! I'm in the UK. Feel free to add me :-)
  • The_Queen_Bee
    Options
    :D

Hey...
    My name is Malola... :)

Nice to meet you guys.
    My goal is to change my body fat and muscle ratio...
    I'd like to hit a 17% body fat... or maybe even less. Hehe... :D I'm working for a six-pack... But just a mild one.
  • LittleRedSongBird
    LittleRedSongBird Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 20-something, a new mum and on a huuuuge weight loss journey. I've already busted 28lbs and there's 92 to go! Would love some new friends, UK based especially.