any 40 plus want to travel this journey with me?

Options

Replies

• vjdancer
    vjdancer Posts: 3
    Options
    45 and counting (thankfully!) Just back after about a year away. The year was not kind. Would love to have this weight under control - it's not going to get any easier.
  • Sooz1965
    Sooz1965 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 48yrs and trying to loose weight so I can get from UK size 22 to size 12 by the time I am 50 (Oct 2015) please feel free to add me
  • jenmom2myboys
    jenmom2myboys Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    42 soon to be 43
  • RelentlessChef
    Options
    45 here. I sent you a friend request. Anyone else needing encouragement and access to my food logs? Feel free to add me as a friend. Cheers!
  • jamieo70
    jamieo70 Posts: 24
    Options
    I will be 44 on Thursday :D
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Hi there, 49 here....love MFP...there are great supportive people here. A place to get lots of support and info to help out!
    Friend request sent. :flowerforyou:
  • beth4dieting3
    beth4dieting3 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi Patty, I'm 43 and would love to share your journey. I also write a blog you might like - 1fatchick2another.blogspot.com.

Best of luck!
    Beth
  • kimmerd37
    kimmerd37 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome. I am 46 and loving life. Anyone feel free to add me as the more support and motivation you have the easier it make this journey. I log everyday good or bad and check in several times a day.
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    What's the catch?
  • evee7340
    evee7340 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi...I'm 41 and could use some friends on here...add me if you want. Anyone else can too! :)
  • l8yboss
    l8yboss Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm 47 .....down 32 pounds since Jan. 1 and well on my way with 60 pounds to go!
  • nikki2572
    nikki2572 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just joined mfp today. I am 41 and sent you a friend request.
  • evangelene12
    evangelene12 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and please feel free to add me :)
  • Eleana14
    Eleana14 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'll be 41 in July, been using mfp since February, and would love some friends! In Norway, btw. :)
  • mom2six
    mom2six Posts: 13
    Options
    Just started on MFP so I'm still figuring it out. I'm 44 and live in St. Louis. Have enjoyed all the posts! Love hearing from others near my age.
  • ros2will3run
    ros2will3run Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi,

not lost much yet, but going to get stricter with food, and take more exercise.
    Great!! Lets do this!!

Ros (45)
  • PleasantlyWeird
    Options
    Hi I'm Melissa. I'm 41 (will be 42 in December) I would love to add some friends on here for encouragement and to cheer them on!
  • juless4030
    juless4030 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 and am on day 5 of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I hope to lose 40lbs but have struggled for years. Feel free to add me for support. :)
  • Penaluhe
    Penaluhe Posts: 1
    Options
    I am 50 plus, but I can join you
  • mishtery
    mishtery Posts: 148
    Options
    Hi, 44 here, soon to hit 45 ( I tell everyone I'm secretly 21.. Yeah right lol). I have also started a blog elsewheres just needs to be up dated for the past few days. I will eventually add stuff to it to do with some health conditions and ways to manage them although think just my blog as it stands shows you can do anything you put your mind to :) feel free to add me :)