Men... Which one do you like?

Options

Replies

• macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    I know I'm not qualified to answer this ;) but it is interesting seeing the responses. PP makes a great point that people carry their weight differently and that can make a big difference.
    I'm currently 28-29% and have been aiming for 24-25%. Sounds like I picked a winning number for my goal. ;)
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,120 Member
    Options
    Women in 15-30% with the preference more to the middle of that. Having said that, ultimately those are just looks and they are only a small part of the picture. However, based just on looks that is my preference.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    BONES! only dogs like bones. Did I get it right?

....aaaaaaaaand IN!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    The women: Ms. 35%

The guys: I'd like to look like Mr. 15%

The one with the multi-6packs looks like Jabba the Hutt.

how YOU doin'?
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

....aaaaaaaaand IN!

I thought most women liked them too...:huh:
  • Taiser
    Taiser Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    20 to 25% looks good! :)
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Dis gon' be good.
  • BlackField2
    Options
    I preferred the 30% for the women. But that women had perfect fat storing genetics and had it all go to her hips and boobs. Most women look their best in the 20-25% region, in my opinion.

For guys I thought 10% looked the best, but 7% could look better if he wasn't flexing and 15% wasn't too bad either.
  • tierra85
    tierra85 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    FYI For the men, 3-5% is on stage competition lean; not everyday. My husband was 3% for his bodybuilding show and looked amazing but I actually prefer him in his bulking state.

For the women, IDGAF what other men prefer.

Interesting, I didn't know that! I thought it was an everyday thing for some people. The only part that turns me off is all the veins protruding like that, but i don't know anything about competition except that both the men and women work insanely hard for it. I love your attitude.. wish i could say the same :/
  • FirecrackerJess
    FirecrackerJess Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Just in for responses on this thread. I'm not happy with where I fall in that percentage but working on that.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

....aaaaaaaaand IN!

yep. ur right, but I just wanted to be the first one to make that yukky statement so that someone who actually means it does not get the chance.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I've seen these pictures before. I know my husband prefers the 25%-30% women's body fat photos.

It's hard to compare one body fat percentage with the different lighting, poses and outfits. Body fat percentage is going to look one way on one woman than on another. I think the woman at 30% looks smoking hot, but that's her and her particular body structure. Will someone else at 30% body fat look the same? Maybe not. It's not about judgment, but noticing physical differences.
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    I prefer a woman who is confident in herself...
  • AlyssasDiet
    AlyssasDiet Posts: 120
    Options
    I'm not a man, but I've been attracted to a lot of different men and women and for me it's more of a matter of knowing someone and them being able to make me all giggly inside. When having a conversation I'm not looking at someone's body thinking "hmm they're nice and funny and all but what's their body fat percentage?" I'm thinking "Wow what beautiful eyes" "what a kind face" "I love talking with this person" "I wonder if they are okay with hugs" :laugh: When it comes to strangers and base attraction it's always been more a matter of how they dress and carry themselves than anything else. :flowerforyou:
  • joecmoore1
    joecmoore1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    The 30% chick. (purple/blue zebra bikini)
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options

....aaaaaaaaand IN!

yep. ur right, but I just wanted to be the first one to make that yukky statement so that someone who actually means it does not get the chance.
    Nope, you didn't. You forgot the "REAL women" part they like to throw in.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In, cause this thread always goes well.

Yup.

[worldburn.gif]
  • marquishagetaka
    Options
    25% is where it's at.
  • Sad_Grandpa
    Sad_Grandpa Posts: 129
    Options
    I was looking online and found this comparison chart. I am curious as to which body type most men prefer. I am actually quite surprised by some of the answers I've heard from my guy friends..

I personally like 25% on myself :smile:

female_zpse7c21e27.jpg

Ladies... I found this one as well. 4% personally frightens me.

men_zpse0ad7095.jpg

Is this one of those mail order spouse thingymabobs?

One of my old army buddies tried that, and it didn't work out so well for him.

Make sure you see the face before picking!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

....aaaaaaaaand IN!

Nope, you didn't. You forgot the "REAL women" part they like to throw in.

I am sorry, but you are too thin to be real. Please stop imagining yourself.