any 40 plus want to travel this journey with me?

Options

Replies

• Mhgretsch
    Mhgretsch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a friend request too...stay tuned:smile:
  • PurpleMomster
    PurpleMomster Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 45, lost 75lbs recently, looking to lose another 20ish. Feel free to add me too!
  • looklucklove
    looklucklove Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am 40 and I will join you in this journey! Long time member, but I've only been serious about it for the last week. Let's see if we can keep it up!
  • rhondaec
    rhondaec Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hello, Im 47 and have been on and off with losing weight! I need to restart and would love some motivation!
  • jillyber
    jillyber Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 49 and on MFP every day. Anyone can feel free to add me. I'll help motivate and support in any way I can.
  • Rmarqur
    Rmarqur Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and looking to lose 45-50 lbs. I've been using MFP consistently for about a week so hope to see some improvement soon. I sent a friend request.
  • 72Christie
    72Christie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 42 and realised recently that I've been 'dieting' for around 26 years, with varying levels of success. That is insane, and I have gradually acknowledged that I need to make a lifestyle change and get as much support from this great community as I can, and give support wherever I can too. I am happy for anyone here to add me as a friend (let me know where you saw my post :)
    We can all do this together x
  • beachbumdoug
    beachbumdoug Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 45!!!! anyone is welcome to add me..
  • Teksavvy
    Teksavvy Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    47. Back on this journey after regaining the weight I lost.
  • HypnotisingChickens
    Options
    Hi - I'm new to using the Community on MFP - 45 years old, in Scotland and rather fed up with being the fat one cringing at the back of the photo opportunity!

I've been on every diet known to mankind in my adult life; and have spent the last 18 months simply eating more sensibly and building exercise into my life. I feel so much better, even though I've not lost much weight - I have lost a dress size.

Send an FR if you'd like to connect!
  • StraubreyR
    StraubreyR Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Sending FR!
  • awomaninsane
    awomaninsane Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'll travel along with you all. I'm 42 and from the UK.
  • bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I'm a smidge past my 40's.. But I loved that decade, at 40 I was 261 pounds and now at 52, I'm 199, and am pretty fit for my age. I run, lift weights and bike for transportation most days.

I'm looking for some motivation and camaraderie to help with the 15-25 pounds that still haunt me.

Send me a FR if you like.
  • calico_cat
    calico_cat Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    48 here. Just sent you a FR. I have lost about 8 pounds so far, looking to lose another 60 lbs or so.
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 with a bunch to lose, need all the support I can get, and I love to give it too. Add me! :):)
  • dewaltfan
    dewaltfan Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    44 here and would love some new friends to keep me accountable :)
  • dalesimpson1
    dalesimpson1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I will be 46 years old in July and I would love to have more MFP friends my age. Feel free to send a friend request.
  • clownofpink
    Options
    Hi, Patty. I will send you a fr. Others , please feel free to add me. I am 44 from Indiana. Would love to join your journey. I really need to get back on the wagon and need all the motivation I can get.
  • carrierose2
    carrierose2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey there, would love to add you as a friend. I'm 42 and want to lose this weight before old age creeps in and starts telling me what to do! Want to have some motivational friends that can make this a fun and painless journey. Anyone can feel free to add me:flowerforyou:
  • OhioTallGuy
    Options
    41 here and starting this journey all over again!