I challenge you to lose 5 Pounds This Month January 2011

Options

Replies

• DrumlineGirl
    DrumlineGirl Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join this challenge. I'd be happy with 4 pounds lost, but 5 is cool too. I do my weigh ins on mondays, so I'll post again on the 3rd with my starting weight.
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm new to this, so this will be a great way to start it up! I can post Monday morning :smile:
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I Am DEFINATELY Back IN!! :drinker: :love:

I came so close to the five pounds last month so im really hoping i can post a starting weight under 160 two days left to lose a pound or half a pound or something to get myself under that mark lol I really want to kiss the 160's goodbye forever and ever.
    My Weigh day is sunday so I will post my start weight on the 2nd.

Kickerz>>> Speaking of ea active 2 I just purchased it a couple days ago so Im going to go set it up right now : )

It took me 5 months to lose 10 pounds so Im hoping i can do a little better this time
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    .bumping for the new month
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Gotta do it!
  • ifychudy
    ifychudy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I am also in. I weigh in every 2 wks on Mondays. let's do this people
  • SweetEdye
    Options
    That sounds good to me, I joined back in October but my computer died, got a new one for Christmas. The challenge is what I need
  • elina_t
    Options
    Alright, I'm in. I'm pretty new to MFP, and I was looking for a group like this.

I probably won't weigh in until Monday, since Friday is my birthday and I'll be celebrating with Chinese food. I'll want a few days to flush the sodium out of my system and get a more accurate weight.
  • mauck1975
    mauck1975 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    count me in please!!! I need this challenge:)
  • dmgaloha
    dmgaloha Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting the new month, Terri!
    I'm in, and will check in tomorrow with December's results and January's starting point.
    I've got 25 to 30 pounds to lose, and I would love to finally see it happen in 2011.
  • jesse14472
    Options
    bump for 1/1/11!!!!
  • StephP0915
    StephP0915 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Starting weight 171. I KNOW I can get to 166 by 01/31/11. Good luck everyone!
  • slansdown
    Options
    I am in. Start weight 221.5. I am going to try and start adding you all.
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I am in. I am back to MFP and serious about losing the weight. I will post my weight on Monday because I will be out of down all weekend. I am bringing my healthy snacks with me :)
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Ok everyone You have to look at my blog its absolutely crazy : ) I Just randomly got texted this message today with a pic in it from the same month I decided to stop gaining weight!!!! : ) and low and behold I also have a Pic of me before I ever gained any weight and I was wearing the same exact shirt. : ) yay check it out
  • Stephanie191991
    Options
    Count me in. I will post my starting weight on the 1st
  • Stephanie191991
    Options
    CW:179
    min goal:174
    longterm goal:120
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Okay I'm in. I really need the motivation!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I would really like to lose 5lbs in January! I haven't stepped on a scale in about a week now due to travel & Christmas festivities :noway: It's probably been good for me since I tend to obsess a bit about the scale, but I still hope to see the same number as last week!!! I'll be back on the 1st to post my current weigh-in!!!

What days do we check-in for this thread?

Yay!!! So glad to see you here!!!

As for check in days, it's whenever you weigh in, no set date. :)
  • Darlis
    Darlis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi all....I am new here and soooo into this challenge. It fits perfectly with my goal of losing 20 lbs by May 3rd. 5 lbs a month and I'm there!!!

Starting weight 290 lbs.