Any Late 20s girls...

Options

Replies

• bogo_baby
    bogo_baby Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Just turned 29 in January... EEK! Trying to stay on track for the big 3-0... which is when life falls apart according to my 25 year old grad school friends :-p
  • ErynV15
    ErynV15 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    27 year old here, starting over! I have at least 15 lbs to lose, but really want to be fitter as well. I want to look better than I ever have!

Anyone, feel free to add me!
  • Laura062513
    Laura062513 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 , and trying to lose atleast another 50 lbs. I'll send an friend request . I log on daily and have a open diary in case anyone cares to peep . Anyone else can add me if they'd like as well
  • laurarachelle2003
    Options
    I'm 29, I'll be the big 3-0 in late October, which I am PROUD of! I have been on a weight loss journey the past 7 years, although wedded bliss and pregnancy put a damper on me for a little bit. I have decided that it's time for ME and that I need to be healthy not just for me, but also for my two and half year old daughter! Even my husband is trying little steps to get healthier; I'll take all the friends I can get!!
  • izu87
    izu87 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Turning 27 in 10 days! Big dream is to lose 10kgs. Would definitely love more friends on MFP. Feel free to add me.
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Welcome... I'll be 29 in a few months... been off and on here since 2008... hoping to make this my last attempt (been at it about a year now this time) and keep the weight off this time :) Feel free to add me.
  • Shikonneko
    Shikonneko Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Turning 30 in October too. It doesn't feel like the end of the world, but ask me in a few months?
  • DanielleH1213
    DanielleH1213 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I just turned 29 and I am on the exact same page as you. I'm done with the weight roller coaster and just want it to end before I turn 30! Feel free to add me!
  • freddi11e
    freddi11e Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    26! i love NY ! just fell in love with williamsburg . I'm from Cali tho! let's support eachother!!
  • Beastmode454
    Beastmode454 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    like from the 1920's??
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I'll be 29 on May 5th. I too want to end my 20's looking great and stay that way this time!
  • KaleeCat
    KaleeCat Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'll be 26 in a couple months, I know I'm only mid-20s but feel free to add me if you want!
  • sdonovan96
    sdonovan96 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'll be 30 in December and I feel the same way! Want to start my 30's the opposite way I started my 20's!
  • RocknGirl8
    RocknGirl8 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 29 on Sunday. Whoop! Whoop! I feel you and by the time I am 30 I want to be in the best shape of my life. I am almost there. New York girl myself (Brooklyn).
  • heathercicle
    heathercicle Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 29 in just under two weeks...only one more year in this decade and I want to leave it behind looking my best.

This has been exactly my motto for the last month! You're welcome to add me.
  • Allyvegan
    Allyvegan Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 30 tomorrow. :) Lots of life goals met in my 29th year, including reaching my goal weight and working on fitness. It will only get better, I'm sure!!
  • nickiev214
    nickiev214 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and I want to be at my goal weight by the time I'm 30.
  • 120by30
    120by30 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I am 29 until October. My username says it all - I want to be 120 pounds by the time I'm 30. Any of you can add me if you'd like!
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    i'll be 27 in July. but im a single mum of 3 under the age of 7 so i wouldnt say my 20s has been 'the best time of my life' lol. being a mum is great but the past 7 years i havent been ME!

this year im shaking it up abit. im currently on a break from work until the end of the year so i can focus on myself. im decorating my house how it should be, just booked my first festival tickets with my friends and bought myself all new clothes... and a treadmill and bike! so now im focusing on cooking myself some amazing food, trying new recipes and learning a little more in that department :) losing a considerable amount for weight and finding ME again!

im aiming for flirty thirty not fat and thirty! xx
  • acaciamavro
    acaciamavro Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'll be turning 30 in 6 months, and would like to lose another 30-40 lbs before then! I work hard every day to reach my goals, and am always looking for more friends on here to help motivate and be motivated by! Feel free to add me :-)