Sweat pants

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    My husband things my sexiest outfit is my compression running pants and sports bra.

Likewise, but my boyfriend...not husband. He prefers da yoga pants cause he can get a handfull of *kitten* easier than in sweatpants.

But I still love sweatpants...I see no wrong in comfy.

So you're saying that your boyfriend prefers yoga pants...

...but your husband prefers sweat pants?

Very interesting.

(Does either one of them know about the other?)
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Never ever? Not even for Halloween costumes as a kid? Or to sleep in in the winter?
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Anyone who wears sweatpants has given up on life until they change into normal clothes.

I will not entertain any arguments to the contrary.
    Until I know your credit score, I won't know whether I should give your statement any weight.

:grumble:
  • benniesmother
    benniesmother Posts: 269 Member
    when I get home from work, the pants are the first thing to go. however if theres someone else home.. i go to sweats. so.... i love my sweatpants.

but to be fair, when i did "let myself go" (40 lb ago) i didn't really like to wear anything BUT sweat pants. that hasn't changed now that I'm fit, though.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    when I get home from work, the pants are the first thing to go. however if theres someone else home.. i go to sweats. so.... i love my sweatpants.

but to be fair, when i did "let myself go" (40 lb ago) i didn't really like to wear anything BUT sweat pants. that hasn't changed now that I'm fit, though.

You have still given up from 40lbs ago. You didnt learn to continue on.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    I wear sweat pants for dance practice sometimes. I have not let myself go at all.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    My quads and butt don't fit in jeans. In order to wear jeans I would have to buy them 2 sizes bigger than my waist. I live in leggings which are not that much different from sweats, just form fitting.

How YOU doin'?
    We're using this now...
    long-duck-dong-whats-happenin-hot-stuff.gif

pfft.

i've been using that for ages now.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,488 Member
    I live in sweat pants. Never need to iron them, easy care, and my job REQUIRES them (unless it's hot). Yep, sweat pants rock.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • derrickyoung
    derrickyoung Posts: 136 Member
    After 25 years together, My Wife considers sweat pant Lingerie. It has been a running Joke that all her Lingerie comes from Roots

I do own a par and wear them to walk and exercise in during the cooler weather.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    I have never worn these in my life - I would consider if I wore them I was " letting myself go" Does anyone else feel the same way?
    If I ever cared so much about what type of pants I was wearing or thought that my pants somehow defined me, my attitude about life, or my value as a person, I would consider that to be "letting myself go."
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    I have never worn these in my life - I would consider if I wore them I was " letting myself go" Does anyone else feel the same way?
    If I ever cared so much about what type of pants I was wearing or thought that my pants somehow defined me, my attitude about life, or my value as a person, I would consider that to be "letting myself go."
    This thread is far too much fun to "let it go" at this, but if it was up to me, you just slam dunked this thread.
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    My favorite pants are my sweatpants that are literally 3 sizes to big, with elastic in the foot holes, and the legs way too long so i can pull my feet inside and use them as socks/slippers at the same time. That said, I only wear them at home. Or when I go to Walmart.
  • linkirving
    linkirving Posts: 121 Member

tumblr_lwobmpkPmB1r6aoq4o1_400.gif
  • I like calling them house pants :)
  • Linda6580
    Linda6580 Posts: 199 Member
    I look damn sexy in them.

Plus easier to pull off.

I agree with the easier to pull off part, comes in handy sometimes!
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    I think they are gross and sloppy looking. I have honestly never seen anyone wearing them that it didn't look to me like they just rolled out of bed. In a "I haven't brushed my teeth and I smell" way, not the cute hair-tousled way that some guys like on girls in the morning.
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    When you put on your sweatpants and they're tight... reality has just smacked you in the face - and who wants that? Plus I felt that people were judging me - 'he must be wearing sweatpants because that's all he can squeeze his fat *** into'.

But now that I've dropped some weight, and sweatpants fit like, well... sweatpants, I find that I actually LIKE wearing them.

YAY! :smile:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    yoga pants... hell to the yeah!

Sweat pants...the baggy kind... look great around the home paired with a tight tank top, or hell... a bikini top, puttering around the yard.

like this...
    article-0-0DEAC92900000578-913_468x786.jpg