Anyone have 100 pounds to lose?

Options

Replies

• ceebee99
    ceebee99 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I'm starting out on this journey as well! please add me as well! :smile:
  • Chrissy8172
    Options
    I do! Feel free to add me! :) xo
  • shaynemkeeler
    Options
    i lost 110 in 4 months
  • roseroop1
    roseroop1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Pls add me as well as I need to loose 100 lbs as well. I am new to MVP so would love to connect with others
  • AllieBear88
    AllieBear88 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    *Raises hand*
    I'm not logging lately (the stress of it on top of other stuff I've got going on was making it harder) but I'm on regularly to comment and stuffs. Add me if you want!
  • majomi1579
    Options
    Hi, I have more than 100 to lose but I hope to do 50 - take a deep breath and do 50 more. I lost a ton of weight about 10 years ago and put it all (plus some) back on. I am doing my 50 and 50 (more for psyching myself) but it's working. During my phase one I have 40 lbs. left. THEN I will deal with phase two. In any event, I got a lot to lose and would be happy to take the journey with you. Please add me as a friend. :wink:
  • wannabprncs
    wannabprncs Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to lose, this is my second week on MFP and I love all the support here. My first week I lost 5 lbs and I hope I can keep that up. I know you will do well on your journey.
  • Sachabf
    Sachabf Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm with you - 110 pounds to loose - starting now. Hopefully I can make myself more accountable on this blog. :wink:
  • melissaedgerlyrustin
    melissaedgerlyrustin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have almost 100 to lose. You can add me too. I just came back to this site for some support and of course the tracker seem to help to keep me positive. This is one of the hardest things I have had to do I am hoping to succeed this time.
  • stacyg1979
    stacyg1979 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi I have 90lbs to lose and i am just starting... (not quite 100 but I rounded up ) add me if you like
  • stacyg1979
    stacyg1979 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi I have 90lbs to lose and i am just starting... (not quite 100 but I rounded up ) add me if you like
  • spendthatcash
    spendthatcash Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Also in the 100 lbs ship as well. I'm 5'6 with a GW of 145. I have a lot of muscle and at 160 lbs I was in pretty good shape. I'm also doing P90X! Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • lolalament
    lolalament Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm a couple of months into my journey, but still have a way to go.
  • GeapetCore
    GeapetCore Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Sent you and others on this board a request. I need to lose about 150 more pounds (down 45 already from Jan 1). Feel free to add me.
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    i do **Waves** boo for that tho lol. active member with open diary (although dont judge this weekends patchy logging lol) x
  • uniquetreasures79
    Options
    I do. 106 to be where I want to be. Started working out and eating better just last week. Feel free to add me! :-)
  • jenabugg
    jenabugg Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have 150 lbs I want to lose overall...107 left to go.
  • Jmeadows2013
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to lose. I need to start eating healthy and exercising. I can't eat the way I have been and live a long life. Should I eat like Dr. Oz had in his book? Chose two breakfasts and two lunches to chose from and a different dinner each day? How do I get away from fast food and soda?
  • focused4health
    focused4health Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am 9% there so still have a long way to go so you can add me if you like.:bigsmile:
  • tracyneal08
    Options
    wow, looks like we're all in the same boat! Seems like we should make a group! :) I could use plenty of support and friends ... Feel free to add me! :)