Replies

• sunshinelively
    sunshinelively Posts: 249 Member
    Options

5'6

SW 181.6
    CW 181.6
    GW 135

I have been up and down so much. I have always worked out, but not kept the diet like it should be. I dont necessarily want to look 25, but I would love to feel like I was.

Pretty close - I am 49, 5'5"

SW 170
    CW 148
    GW 130

Have 2 teenage daughters, career, motorcycle. Workout about 5x a week, progressing through new rules of lifting for women. Feel free to add me if you want a buddy!
  • _runbitchrun
    _runbitchrun Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hola!
    27 year old nerd. 5'4
    SW:160
    Got stuck at 153 FOREVER
    CW: 144
    GW:120-130

i am a mommy. a food lover.

Thank god its getting warm because I LOVE to run. I started going to the gym in January. Would like to start lifting. For now I just use all the machines and try real hard to look like a bad *kitten*. ;)

I want to run 1-2 5ks this summer. Maybe even a 10k by early fall. Eeek!
  • sunshinelively
    sunshinelively Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    5'5.5" Female
    SW: 260
    CW: 155
    GW: 140

Frame size: Medium

My goal is to get down another 15 lbs, then start lifting heavier. I want to have visible muscle and continue improving myself for as long as I'm alive. :)

Another twin - pretty close, not sure how old you are - see above for my stats and feel free to add me :)
  • readingrose77
    Options
    I'm a 37 year old mom of 3 little ones. I'm just doing a general healthy diet but trying lose 100 lbs in 12 months.
  • becky4m
    becky4m Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    30, 5'8"
    SW 255
    CW 159
    GW 145
    Mom of 4 boys, Married. Turbo Fire!!!
  • readingrose77
    Options
    Who's up for some teamwork and accountability? I'd love to have someone to encourage and to encourage me as I work to lose 100 lbs in 12 months.

I'm a stay-at-home mom of three little kids and I just had foot surgery so exercise has been off the table for a while but I'm ready to get back into the gym. I've also promised my 8 year-old daughter that she would someday see her mom race in a rowing regatta like I did in college. It's time to get going on that promise since I'm not getting any younger.

Height: 5' 7.5"
    SW: 271
    CW: 233
    GW: 145
  • spendthatcash
    spendthatcash Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'6
    SW: 242 lbs
    CW: 238 lbs
    GW: 145 lbs

I'm starting my first business in travel, travel frequently abroad, live in Brooklyn.

Doing the P90X workout DVDs and following the food program.
  • Kassidi21
    Kassidi21 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    5'3
    CW: 191
    GW:<140
    Elementary Education Major
    =) Super nerdy!!
    Interests: Doctor Who, Dragonball Z, Star Wars, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Video games, You name it!! :glasses:
  • BrittDoesIt
    BrittDoesIt Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'7
    SW:186
    GW:135
    Stay at home mom
    Going to start with jillian micheals 30 day shred and then do C25K
  • Ansie13
    Ansie13 Posts: 86
    Options
    Anyone can add me :) but here it is..
    5'3
    SW 200
    CW 196
    GW 130

New mommy! Gained 24 pounds during pregnancy which brought me to, 224 I managed to drop that pretty quick as I was all belly. But it's time to loose the rest, 5 years in a call centre does wonders.
  • makeeverydaybetter
    makeeverydaybetter Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Height: 5ft 8"
    SW 219
    CW 215
    GW 160 (this goal may change. I just wat to look and feel beter
  • CaraRahl
    CaraRahl Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    height: 5'7"
    sw 134
    cw 131.4
    gw 125 (and then let it go back up to somewhere in the middle of the 125-130 range when I start to maintain)

I do evening workouts that can be anything from low-impact cardio to HIIT to strength to pilates to yoga to zumba...I get bored easily and the rotating workouts help keep me fresh and focused. I'm trying to start doing some focused strength training in the mornings to help my results even more (and let me eat more). I try to make 80% of my food choices home-made whole food options.
  • Skinny_Mocha
    Skinny_Mocha Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    A couple of 3/5 or 4/5 ones (I don't care about matching GW), but no twins - I looked through all the pages.

5'6"
    35 years old
    CW:180-185 lbs
    GW: around 160
    female
    no kids

You can just send me a friend request - no need to reply here :)
  • _runbitchrun
    _runbitchrun Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    5'5
    SW: 155
    CW: 133
    GW:124
    I want a toned body,decrease my body fat and get stronger legs. I run, and will start serious weight training soon. Looking for some motivation from you guys:) add me. Looking foward to loose 10lbs and get toned before summer

Some what twinsies!

sw:160
    cw: 144
    gw-120-130

I also run and want to start weight training/lifting.
  • hilarydurst
    hilarydurst Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    SW: 295
    CW: 268
    GW: 140 ish

I'm a stay at home mom of two teenage daughters and am considered a "caregiver' to my fiance who has Parkinson's Disease. I enjoy anything outdoors like nature trails, the beach, walking around our community and going to the gym. My goal is 140ish cause at first I wanted to join the Army but I don't think I can anymore so I just want to be at a healthy weight for my kids. I could use some motivation from others who are around the same weight. Feel free to add me.
  • skyy0913
    skyy0913 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    heheh fun!

26 female
    5 foot 3 and a little bit
    SW: 255
    CW: 232
    GW: 145

I think you may be my closest twin I've found yet. :smile:

29 female
    5'4"
    SW: 240
    CW: 221
    GW:150
  • brandnewego
    brandnewego Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Cari !!

We may be twinsies lol I'm 30 and looking to lose about 100 - 120 pounds in the next year or year 1/2.

Beginning a 8 week summer plan today - July 1 and trying to lose about 40 pounds.

Thereafter, looking to continue my loss until I reach my goal. It's not so much the numbers but how I look and feel. If i'm happy with myself less than 100 lbs, then so be it !!

Tell me about your goals :)
  • LaLaVee13
    LaLaVee13 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    5'7"
    SW 227
    CW 210
    GW 140
  • brandnewego
    brandnewego Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    CW 319
    GW 180-190ish
    Height 5"10-1/2

Hi Everyone !

Looking to lose about 100 - 120 pounds in the next year or year 1/2.

Beginning a 8 week summer plan today - July 1 and trying to lose about 40 pounds.

Thereafter, looking to continue my loss until I reach my goal. It's not so much the numbers but how I look and feel. If i'm happy with myself less than 100 lbs, then so be it !!

Joined the gym recently and also will be doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and fat banishment DVD's...

Tell me about your goals :)
  • skyy0913
    skyy0913 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've read through a bunch and only found one person close to me so here are my stats:

29, female
    5'4"
    SW: 240
    CW: 221
    GW: 150 (med-large frame)
    I am currently strength training 3X a week with cardio 5X a week (Turbo Fire, Turbo Jam, or interval training). Plus jogging with the dogs on the weekends.
    Add me if we are close. Looking for accountability friends. :smile: