5'4 (ish) women who want to be in 120-130 lbs range

Options

Replies

• katyxx101
    katyxx101 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3/4 and around 65 kilos (give or take 1 or 2). Ultimately, I would like to weigh around 55 kilos/120 pounds and be as fit as I used to be (before I started working in fast food! [worst decision of my life as far as weight loss goes]
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and trying to get to 125! Looking for supportive and positive friends that want to help each other.. It's always those last 5-10lbs that seem to be the hardest!

Me too!
  • sontaneda1
    Options
    Hey I'm right there with you! I am 5'3 currently at 160lbs but am aiming for 120-130lbs!!!
  • Mariela223
    Options
    I might be too short:( I'm 5'2 and weigh 140, lost 5 lbs since I started a month ago. GW is 125
  • momof5wonderful
    Options
    I'm new to the sight! We are almost the same height, but my goal for now is 145 lbs. How do you add people?
  • emmooney235
    emmooney235 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm just a few weeks into this site, and I'm loving it so far! I'm 5'4" and 170lbs. I'd love to get back to 120. My biggest road block is I take Coumadin for Deep Vein Thrombosis so I have to really limit my vitamin K intake (i.e. green veggies). I could use all the help I can get!!
  • sweetblackberry1
    sweetblackberry1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 current weight 144 goal weight 130 add me if you want i begin in January 2014 already lost 16lbs :)
  • SummerRain43
    Options
    5'3"......44 years old next month
    currently 130lb......lowest weight was 118lb.....started lifting in June 2013 and the scale went back up.....need to get back down to 120lb at least....then i'll be happy.....preferably 115lb but I doubt that will ever happen.....lol
  • rissa876
    rissa876 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and weigh 140, my goal is to be 20Ibs lighter.
  • ReasonableWeight
    ReasonableWeight Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How did you lose the weight and how long did it take, If you don't mind me asking. I am just starting the process and have lost around pounds and my measurements are changing. My weight is from medicine, cancer treatments, prednisone, etc. I can only do certain exercises because of complications of treatment. I am currently walking. Looking for a Yoga or Tai Chi DVD that I am permitted to do.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am over 50, and I need to get my metabolism up.
  • Jazzie92
    Jazzie92 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and weigh 160 my goal is 130 I'll add u
  • ashley_h1984
    Options
    I'm the same too! 5'4 and trying to get to 130ish lbs. (currently 142) and just joined MFP. Feel free to add me as well!
  • dtcarolina
    Options
    I want to be part of this group! I can't seem to get below 140 and it is very frustrating. I am trying to make myself log everything but it is time consuming! I have the body media arm band and am trying to stay on track with watching my net calories. I turn 50 in July and want to be down to at least 135. I would love to go lower but I can assess my weight after I reach my goal. My weight likes to hang between 140 - 143--losing/gaining 1 to 3 pounds but never making any real headway with weight loss. Any tips or advice is greatly appreciated!
  • aarnwine2013
    aarnwine2013 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be part of you guys too. I'm new here. I'm 5'3 and around 159. I'd love to be in the 120s. Please add me!

This is such a long and difficult process. I feel like I"ve let myself down, getting to this point...

Can't wait to get fit and thin!
  • lcknyc11
    lcknyc11 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm just about 5'4" and weigh 137 lbs. I would like to lose about 15-20 pounds. I travel a lot for work and I have gained about 10 pounds in the last year and a half. I have a trip to Greece in September and my wedding in December that I would like to slim down for, but I want to be healthier and in better shape.

I am new to MFP. I'm still trying to figure out my calories. I set my profile up as sedentary (even though I'm really not because I have a standing desk at work, I'm back in the gym about 5 days a week lifting and kickboxing, and have a dog to care for) but I have a heart rate monitor and log my workout calories separately, but I'm wondering if 1,200 is too low because I haven't seen that much of a change in 3 weeks (just a little over a pound). Yes, I am eating back my workout calories. I just changed my settings to "lightly active" to slightly increase my calories. We'll see if that works. I would love to connect with others who have the same goals and share diaries.
  • ThinkInOregon
    Options
    I am 46, 5' 3.5" and presently 136 lbs. GW is 120-125-ish. It's coming off WAY slower now that I am so close to goal, ugh!

Feel free to add me... I try to log in daily, but usually fall off for a day right before I hit day 60 and re-start.
  • _caseyb
    _caseyb Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    5'4" and 142 looking to be 125. For the last month I've bounced back and forth between 140 and 142 but my BF % has gone down 4% and I am also down in inches so I may need to reconsider that 125 goal if I keep strength training.

Feel free to add me! Looking to get in shape before my March 2015 wedding.
  • nycc111
    nycc111 Posts: 17
    Options
    Oooooh me me me! I'm 5'5. GW 128 :) Let's do this!
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5", in that range, and looking for friends with open diaries! Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I am 5 ft 2 in tall and my goal is 130 for now, once there I will see if I want to lose a few more to 120 or 115.