90 Day Challenge

Options

Replies

• aeleton
    aeleton Posts: 171
    Options
    Got you two in Jerseygirlblues and Sharon!!! Good Luck!!!
  • doramouse
    doramouse Posts: 160
    Options
    I am in too! I need something to jump start me after the holidays and being down with a cold. This is just the ticket!
    1. Wendy
    2. SW 186 lbs
    3. GW at the end of 90 days - 170 lbs
    4. Weights 2 x's per week and 30 minutes of cardio 2 - 3 times per week
  • aeleton
    Options
    Welcome to the 90 day Challenge Wendy!!! Wish you the best of Luck!!!
  • brittyboo07
    brittyboo07 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!

Name: Britt
    CW: 281
    GW 90 days: 250
    Overall GW: 175
    Exercise: walking, exercise videos
  • karittu
    Options
    I would love to join your challenge! I hope I'm not too late!

Name: Kari
    Starting Weight: 227
    Ending Weight at 90 days: 199
    Exercise: Jazzercise & Elliptical
  • aeleton
    Options
    Welcome Britt and Kari!!! You guys are in. Good Luck
  • sybil1106
    Options
    Am I too late to sign up for this. I've pulled out my scale and pedometer. I also went garage diving and found my workout DVD's.
    My starting weight is 193.6.
    I completely became a couch potato and ate these holidays and gained the 5 lbs I lost.
    So I'm in if you'll have me.
    Sybil
  • joycechastity2
    Options
    Name: Chastity
    Weight: 240
    Goal: 220
    Exercise: cardio videos, stength training, yoga
  • brittyboo07
    brittyboo07 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Challenge 3 days of additional 45 min cardio workout:

Jan 1: 33 minutes walking 3.0 (avg)

Today was not a scheduled workout day so thought I would get started. Not bad for still being on vacation! Did not get to the 45 minutes but I am just starting out my exercise again so thought I would break myself in easy haha! I worked up a sweat and could feel it in my legs for sure!
  • MericoX
    MericoX Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    1. Name: Meredith
    2. Starting Weight: 274
    3. Goal Weight at the end of 90Days: 244
    4. Type of Work outs you do. p90x and Wii fitness
  • sliceofsarah
    sliceofsarah Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi I would like to join as well!

Name: Sarah
    Start weight: 181
    Goal weight: 165
    Type of workouts you do: Elliptical and I would like to start running
  • KaydeanH
    KaydeanH Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would love to join

Name: Kaydean
    Start Weight: 155
    Goal be 4/1: 140
    Type of workouts: Cardio, mainly DVDs also outdoor running once the weather changes
  • MitziHickey
    Options
    I would like to join. I just joined MFP today, so all this is new to me, but I am excited to get started!
    Name: Mitzi
    Starting Weight: 276
    Goal Weight: (Eventually, 155), Targeted Goal by April 1: 245
    Exercises: Walking, Cardio, Dance, and going to start Wii Fitness
  • Winnie45
    Winnie45 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join.

Name: Winnie
    Start Weight: 135
    Goal Weight: 120
    Workout: Nordictrack, free weights
    Hope to start back to cycling & kayaking
  • TLRAAB
    TLRAAB Posts: 16
    Options
    Name: Terri Raab
    Starting Weight: 251.4
    Goal Weight by April 1, 2011: 220
    Workout Type: nothing as of right now (this is officially my starting date) but I'll try adding something non-impact (arthritis in joints makes working out difficult at this weight)
  • harriss
    Options
    I would like to join too! I need something to kick me into gear.

Name: Sarah
    Starting Weight: 168 (1/1/2011)
    Ending Weight at 90 days: 144 (4/1/2011)
    Exercise: P90X, going to try and sneak the C25K program in as my extra
  • iamkelskels
    Options
    Count me in :)

Kelsey
    Starting weight - 168.0
    Ending weight - 150.0
    Exercise - I'm in college, so anything I can do: free weights, jump roping, the gym.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    1. Name Amanda
    2. Starting Weight 197.8 (1/1/11 weight)
    3. Goal Weight at the end of 90Days 181lbs (4/1/11 goal)
    4. Type of Work outs you do. I just had a baby 2 weeks ago so I'm just now getting back to gym. I usually do the intervals on the stair climber for 45-60 minutes as my work out, plus a few miles walking on the treadmill as warm up and cool down.
  • aeleton
    Options
    Meredith, Sarah, Kaydean, Mitzi, Winnie, Terri, Sarah, Kelsey and Amanda, i have you all added to the 90 Day Challenge. I wish you all the best of luck. I will repost the current 1st Challenge so that you all make sure you know what it is.
  • aeleton
    Options
    Welcome to the 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Each Saturday i will issue a new challenge. The challenge will last for ONE WEEK. If the challenge is a "Work Out" Challenge, it will be in addition to your current workout routine. If you do not have a current workout routine, try creating one. Its simple, 30 min,3x a week at minimal. If you need help getting one started, please let me know, judging by your Workout Types, i can put together a simple "Beginner Workout Routine" for you. I had said earlier that weigh ins would be on Monday, i think it would be best to weigh in on Saturday mornings, that way you are weighed in, and ready for the next challenge. However, if you do not complete the challenge, you will NOT be out of the program. Just try harder the next week. Its up to you how bad and how much you want to lose weight. I want to wish you all the best of Luck. If you have any questions at all, anytime during this challenge, feel free to message me personally, or e-mail me at allison.eleton@gmail.com.

Challenge #1

Start Date: January 1, 2011
    End Date: January 7, 2011
    Weight in: January 1, 2011 (i already have your weigh in's for this week, if for some reason u may think your weigh in was wrong or i may not have it, you must let me know by Sunday January 2, 2011. As of then, weigh ins are final for your Starting Weight!!)

Get 45 Minutes of "Additional" Cardio at least 3 out of 7 days this week. If you are already in a workout plan, make sure this is an ADDITIONAL workout.

You can message me or email me daily or on Friday, January 7th, 2011 your "Challenge 1". Please let me know the days that you did 45 min of Additional Cardio so i can log it into the 90 Day Challenge Book.