Starting Weight - 246.6
    90 day goal - 225
    Ultimate goal around 215

Swim Bike Run
    Weight training
  • aeleton
    aeleton Posts: 171
    Options
    Welcome Aboard Brian!!! Good Luck!!! Your reference Number is 49.
  • lisateachawa
    lisateachawa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Got it my number is 48
  • aeleton
    Options
    Alright you Guys!!!! I have the 13 Challenges all written out. Just to give you an idea, i will give you a list of SOME of the challenges that you will be given. They are in no order of how the challenges will occur. Please give me your feed back on them. I want to make sure the challenges are suitable for everyone. Also, there will be more then 1 challenge each week. This week is the only week that as ONE challenge.

Do 8 Sets of 25 Sit-ups 3 out of 7 days this week.
    8 sets of 15 Push ups 4 out of 7 days this week
    Get 30 Min of cardio at least 3 out of 7 days this week
    Walk/Jog/Run 2 Miles 3 out of 7 days this week.
    Do jumping jacks for 2 minutes without stopping EVERYDAY this week.
    Wall Squats twice a day for 3 out of 7 days this week. Hold as long as you can.
    30 Chair Dips 2 out 7 Days this week.

That is just some of the challenges that you will have. Please Please Please.... give me your feed back on this. I want everyone to be able to benefit from this. Remember these challenges are in ADDITION to your current workout plan. If you need a workout plan, let me know, i have one put together already that will work out your whole body in 30 Min.

Thanks

Allison
  • Jerrytcher
    Options

Do 8 Sets of 25 Sit-ups 3 out of 7 days this week.
    8 sets of 15 Push ups 4 out of 7 days this week

Most of them sound great. The only thing I saw was these two - VERY tough if you haven't done these much. I'd suggest maybe 1) reduce the number of sets (4 each?) and/or 2) change '25/15' to something like 75%(?) of 'exhaustion' amount (max amount you can do in one set). For example, if most push-ups I can do without stopping is 8, then challenge would be to do 4/8 sets of 6 (75% of max) push-ups each. Just a suggestion :) Thanks for all of your work on these challenges!!!
  • ninja88
    ninja88 Posts: 32
    Options
    Hey I want in!

1. Ninja :D
    2. SW- 163
    3. GW- 145
    4. Training for a Marathon, gym, zumba!
  • lisateachawa
    lisateachawa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am interested in the whole body workout that takes 30 minutes. Thanks :happy:
  • aeleton
    Options
    Thanks Jerry for your response. I wasn't sure what everyone could do. i will reduce them both. But if at anytime you feel like you may need more of a challenge, please let me know to step it up!!! :-)
  • aeleton
    Options
    Welcome Ninja!!!! Good Luck. Your reference Number is 50.

WOW we have 50 committed 90 Day Challengers. I will close this Challenge tomorrow (January 2nd, 2011) at 9pm Central Time Zone. TEXAS!!!
  • Jerrytcher
    Options
    Another thought on those two would be to do a certain number in a day - say 100. It could be be 4 sets of 25, or 20 sets of 5 ....
  • mrsbankston
    mrsbankston Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Sign me up! :)

Erica
    SW-230
    GW-210
    walking, bike, 30 day shred, yoga meltdown, other DVDs
  • nmpresto
    nmpresto Posts: 157
    Options
    Count me in!
    Nicole
    SW 160
    GW 142
    elliptical, treadmill, P90X (usually kempo, abs and/or cardio), 30 Day Shred
  • aeleton
    Options
    Welcome Erica and Nicole. Below is your reference Number.
    51 Erica mrsbankston
    52 Nicole mmpresto

Good Luck.
  • abaumbach
    Options
    Please count me in!

Amy
    SW: 210
    GW: 185
    Walking, Jogging, DVD's
  • fitnessmandy1
    fitnessmandy1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the challenge!

Amanda
    SW: 185.5
    GW: 160.0

30 day shred, NMTZ, zumba, treadmill
  • aeleton
    Options
    Welcome Amy and Amanda. Good Luck. Below you will find your reference numbers when logging challenge and weight.

53 Amy abaumbach
    54 Amanda fitnessmandy1
  • iteachag
    Options
    Is it to late to join?? If not here is my info!!

Amy
    SW: 300
    GW in 90 days: 250
    GW: 150
    Gym
  • aeleton
    Options
    Welcome Amy. You are in!! I need your Goal weight by April 1, 2011. Best of luck to you. Your reference Number is 55.
  • doramouse
    doramouse Posts: 160
    Options
    I love the push ups and the jumping jack goals. I don't normally do them so it's a challenge and I think I can do it! Thank you!
  • aeleton
    Options
    Yea i do to. I do them in p90X, but i should do them more..... I have recently started doing more jumping jacks, as i have come to find out there are supppper duper good for you...... who would have ever known and easy exercise like jumping jacks would be so effective.... Best of luck!!! If you can do more then what the challenge requires.... by all means do it!!!! max reps Every time!!!!